• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

wasabi theme GPL

wasabi theme GPL 2023-01-24

No permission to download
TheKingSeo updated wasabi theme GPL with a new update entry:

THEME WORDPRESS: WASABI THEME 2.3.11 - NULLED

More than 5,000 lines of code have been changed over more than 8 months of continuous development.

Best sellers block
You can now generate a mixed product listing from various affiliate APIs.
Product block
You can now add alternative URLs and products, manually or automatically with the APIs.
Option to change the anchor and CTA colour of alternative URLs.
Option to show/hide alternative URLs.
Options to change the styles and position of alternative URLs.
Product comparison block
You can now...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Attachments

• wasabi theme2.3.11.zip
    2.4 MB · Views: 29
Last edited:
Is this GPL or NULLED?

Also download link isn't working. Please fix @TheKingSeo

I put it in the archive, well the attachment is gpl, but as a red license message popped up, I deleted it and put it as null.

Solved the download link for you this time.

Next time use mir.cr and upload up to 10 hosts then paste resulting link in "external download link" field in resource update.

Reactions: TheKingSeo
Hi misters!! Could be updated1!!¿¿
Any one knows similar themes,¿

I know Orbital Theme, the recommended one from Romuald Fons (Armada SEO School) Anybody tried one of them or both¿ Could be nice read REAL LIFE experience with that type of themes

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock