• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Wavo - Creative Portfolio & Agency Themes

Wavo - Creative Portfolio & Agency Theme v2.2.3

No permission to download

Jorj

Trusted Uploader
May 3, 2022
DarkShadow submitted a new resource:

Wavo - Creative Portfolio & Agency Theme - Wavo - Creative Portfolio & Agency Theme

00_main_preview.__large_preview.jpg

Wavo is a clean Multipurpose Elementor Page Builder based Easy to Use / Simple Creative Agency & Portfolio Theme for creative agency, portfolio, personal website, creative showcase, web agency portfolio, professional website, web design agency, designer portfolio, freelancer portfolio and much more individual and Corporate or Personal WordPress websites. You will have a clean website with simple appearance and powerful features of this...

Read more about this resource...

@TassieNZ
Can you access this resource?
Please update if possible!
Thanks in advance :)

Last version I checked - v1.1.7

Easiest way I've gotten it to work is activate it once it finishes installing, don't even leave the confirmation of install screen this is how I've gotten it to work with many themes where the importer fails. They have a very similar new theme out called "Awam", no one has it yet and I just want it for the menu animations.

DarkShadow updated Wavo - Creative Portfolio & Agency Theme with a new update entry:

Wavo Theme v1.1.8

Download Wavo v1.1.8 - Creative Portfolio & Agency Theme Nulled Free
Version: 1.1.8- Date: 11.11.2020 - Big Thanks To @TassieNZ
Fixed & Added:

• New sidebar menu added.
  • Theme is compatible with RTL.
  • Some new options added for the Onepage Slider widget.
  • Some new options added for the Page Hero widget.
  • A bug in the Default Overlay header image logo fixed.
  • Animated Text Background widget added.
  • Caption Hover widget added.
  • Block Revealer...

Read the rest of this update entry...

• Love
Reactions: 3nails1cross
v 1.1.9

Attachments

• wavo-creative-portfolio-agency-theme-1.1.9.zip
    12.9 MB · Views: 20
  • Love
Reactions: katalk
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock