• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WCFM - WooCommerce Frontend Manager - Ultimate

WCFM - WooCommerce Frontend Manager - Ultimate 6.7.5

No permission to download
shadowfax updated WCFM - WooCommerce Frontend Manager - Ultimate with a new update entry:

CHANGE LOG
  • Enhance – Products Custom Taxonomy add/access capability option added
  • Enhance – Edit order item wise cost and quantity edit option added
  • Fixed – FooEvents – vendors are able to see all event tickets issue resolved
  • Enhance – WooCommerce 4.1 compatibility added
  • Enhance – WooCommerce Bookings “Global Availability” vendor wise compatibility added
  • Feature – YiTH...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Truth updated WCFM - WooCommerce Frontend Manager - Ultimate with a new update entry:

CHANGE LOG
  • Enhance – WooCommerce 4.2 compatibility added
  • Enhance – Vendor order support added for Manual booking associate with existing order
  • Enhance – YiTH Auction Premium 1.4+ compatibility added
  • Enhance – Auction bid delete option added
  • Enhance – YiTH Request a Quote Premium “accepted quote” pay page shipping compatibility added
  • Enhance – YiTH Request a Quote Premium “accepted quote” vendor order compatibility added

Reactions: JRGWxRxZ
Hello
does not work with the lottery

only by auction

if you have a license to ask support for the problem
thanks in advance for your attention
and sorry for my bad English
use translator

1.png

2.png

"WCFM - Ultimate is inactive. The WooCommerce Frontend Manager must be active for the WCFM - Ultimate to work. Please install & activate WooCommerce Frontend Manager » "

I went through and changed line 19 after installation per babak's instructions but I'm still getting this error. Im going a different route but thought I should mention this error
I fixed this by deactivating. > Installing the free version from the marketplace. > activate this Ultimate nulled plugin

I have tested this version 2 days ago, just installed it on the localhost, and everything is ok. But when I migrate everything on the webserver (SQL & wp directories), it doesn’t work properly. Specifically on the vendor-membership page, after choosing the plan it doesn’t redirect on the registration page (2nd step), but the URL is changing. How is it caused? The strange thing is that on local it’s working well. Of course, every pages are in their places, otherwise, the localhost wouldn’t work. I’m using Nginx on VPS, and PHP 7.4. Today I did downgrade on 7.2, but the same result. Probably here is the reason. But have no idea how to improve this :\
107837446_291213398742594_2010067805826837269_n.png

I have tested this version 2 days ago, just installed it on the localhost, and everything is ok. But when I migrate everything on the webserver (SQL & wp directories), it doesn’t work properly. Specifically on the vendor-membership page, after choosing the plan it doesn’t redirect on the registration page (2nd step), but the URL is changing. How is it caused? The strange thing is that on local it’s working well. Of course, every pages are in their places, otherwise, the localhost wouldn’t work. I’m using Nginx on VPS, and PHP 7.4. Today I did downgrade on 7.2, but the same result. Probably here is the reason. But have no idea how to improve this :\
107837446_291213398742594_2010067805826837269_n.png
i will suggest you build your site directly on live server.... but for support, i can not render that for now, really busy bro... some other users here may come to the rescue...

Reactions: gionthelawa
i will suggest you build your site directly on live server.... but for support, i can not render that for now, really busy bro... some other users here may come to the rescue...
What will be arranged... if you do not have time dude. No problem, I hope someone shows up.

What will be arranged... if you do not have time dude. No problem, I hope someone shows up.
brother, i have alot on my table, im not taking job for now... we have amiable people here that can help you. but try to remove the plugin and also all its traces at the database, then reinstall it, hopefully it may work... sorry not not being there bro.... try and escalate the issue to tech rooms here, people will come to rescue.

brother, i have alot on my table, im not taking job for now... we have amiable people here that can help you. but try to remove the plugin and also all its traces at the database, then reinstall it, hopefully it may work... sorry not not being there bro.... try and escalate the issue to tech rooms here, people will come to rescue.
Have tried it several times already :rolleyes: I will be very happy if they come 🤟

Truth updated WCFM - WooCommerce Frontend Manager - Ultimate with a new update entry:

WCFM WooCommerce Frontend Manager Ultimate v6.5.2

Download WCFM WooCommerce Frontend Manager Ultimate v6.5.2 Nulled Free
v6.5.2

• Enhance – WooCommerce 4.3+ compatibility added
  • Enhance – ShipStation integration for vendors (works only for WCFM Marketplace) – Documentation
  • Enhance – Vendor Profile ACF user type fields support added
  • Tweak – YiTH Request a Quote one vendor’s products at a time restriction added
  • Tweak – PW Gift Cards redeem only for the...

Reactions: JRGWxRxZ and Truth
did anyone got errors after installing this plugin?

my "add new" plugin page stop working properly, I can't add new plugins from the wordpress directory and also I have errors shown as admin like
"
Warning: Creating default object from empty value in /opt/bitnami/apps/wordpress/htdocs/wp-admin/includes/plugin-install.php on line 219

Notice
: Undefined property: stdClass::$plugins in /opt/bitnami/apps/wordpress/htdocs/wp-admin/includes/class-wp-plugin-install-list-table.php on line 232

Notice
: Undefined property: stdClass::$info in /opt/bitnami/apps/wordpress/htdocs/wp-admin/includes/class-wp-plugin-install-list-table.php on line 240
"

did anyone got errors after installing this plugin?

my "add new" plugin page stop working properly, I can't add new plugins from the wordpress directory and also I have errors shown as admin like
"
Warning: Creating default object from empty value in /opt/bitnami/apps/wordpress/htdocs/wp-admin/includes/plugin-install.php on line 219

Notice
: Undefined property: stdClass::$plugins in /opt/bitnami/apps/wordpress/htdocs/wp-admin/includes/class-wp-plugin-install-list-table.php on line 232

Notice
: Undefined property: stdClass::$info in /opt/bitnami/apps/wordpress/htdocs/wp-admin/includes/class-wp-plugin-install-list-table.php on line 240
"
disable other plugin and test it again
or try it on fresh wp install

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock