• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

We Are Under Atack!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have some idea before like download all wordpres theme and plugin from envato elements + good html theme + 200 logo + .....
and packed and sell it under donate :D
since the issues that the site is facing now is about you sharing their contents... some might start crying that you are reselling their work or crying of copyright infringement, and might wants to make your host to ban you. but with virtual tshirt and others, no one can claim or cry over anything;).

since the issues that the site is facing now is about you sharing their contents... some might start crying that you are reselling their work or crying of copyright infringement, and might wants to make your host to ban you. but with virtual tshirt and others, no one can claim or cry over anything;).

Thanks god this site gets better. We support you @Babak .
I think it's a good Idea to do this virtual tshirt to make a donation.
As a non-programmer member, maybe the only thing that we can do to help is support you with a donation.

Ohhh!! 4GBPS is a really big attack!
Great that the forum is back online now!
It feels just a dull day, without having a look at Babiato!

Cloudfare blocked access in chrome, in edge jumped recaptcha, in firefox I was able to access well. If it's a great help to you, and then nothing.

Yes bro I know he has down few more forum where user shared his scripts.
He usually tells users not to share his script 1st and than he attacks and let the forum down.
He is also here in our form
if so, anyone who runs this forum must be smarter than them..

Yes bro I know he has down few more forum where user shared his scripts.
He usually tells users not to share his script 1st and than he attacks and let the forum down.
He is also here in our form
Looking at their profile, it seems they are from Vietnam!
But who knows the real location?

Reactions: elmocando
CloudFlare has no Redundancy! I use cloudflare for my clients to improve their page load results; however, I personally use Turbo Servers with tripe Redundancy! I do not like CDN's. :cautious:

Here is what INSPIRE UI's description says:

InspireUI is a production company that provides both products and services related to Mobile app design, prototypes, and development. Mobile UI/UX based React Native & Flutter framework is the focus of InspireUI.

What we are doing to achieve our mission:

The customer is an inspiration and a heart of InspireUI business. InspireUI is serving customers worldwide, including business owners and developers who want to build efficient apps. InspireUI empowers clients to build their apps in a short period of time, excellent UI & UX design, with a reasonable budget. InspireUI ensures products/services delivered on time, best performance, high stability and with a free bug fix. By that, most of the customers satisfied with InspireUI’s products and services.

687474703a2f2f696e737069726575692e636f6d2f77702d636f6e74656e742f75706c6f6164732f323031372f30332f636f6e746163742d312e706e67

With a talented, enthusiastic, and active team from Ho Chi Minh City, InspireUI is your reliable partner in website and mobile development.

Half of their apps do not work, have so many problems and Envato still allows them to do business! Pathetic.

Looking at their profile, it seems they are from Vietnam!
But who knows the real location?
I have a suspect if the attacker is from Vietnam, but ya, like you've said who knows the real location? The attacker could not possibly reveal his own identity.

yes tomorrow maybe switch from apache to litespeed
litespeed its better but need license :D and apache its free :D:D

Yes, for heavens sake use LiteSpeed, I do and thats saying a lot. By itself it will not stop a massive smurf attack or Layer 7 attacks; however, there are fewer exploites and it is a start in the right direction. Moreover, with lighspeed they have their own beta CDN, which I choose not to use.

Last edited:
Reactions: neilbannet
IF the company Babak suspects is indeed behind this DDoS attack, it's extremely unprofessional behaviour and probably an indication of the quality of their work.

But, IF the quality of their software is so bad, why do we need to share it here? Just asking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock