• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

What tools I use to manage my Web Agency

BigRed

Babiato Lover
Trusted Uploader
Aug 16, 2020
California USA / Pampanga Philippines
I just putting the is out there to help with people starting up or need to manage sites and customer

If you are using/doing something different that works for you, please share. There is no ONE right way

Manage Clients: Perfex CRM
Manage Sites: MainWP
Manage Commenication: ProjectHuddle
Hosting: Hostinger Cloud Server
SEO: RankMath
Security: Wordfence & Cloudflare
Backups: UpdraftPlus
Forms: Now Fluent Forms
Cache: LiteSpeed (Mostly because my hosting)
Main Plugins: Elementor, Crocoblock
Theme: Hello: Elementor
Template Kits + Photos: Envato

If you have any questions feel free to ask & and again if you have better options please share

I just putting the is out there to help with people starting up or need to manage sites and customer

If you are using/doing something different that works for you, please share. There is no ONE right way

Manage Clients: Perfex CRM
Manage Sites: MainWP
Manage Commenication: ProjectHuddle
Hosting: Hostinger Cloud Server
SEO: RankMath
Security: Wordfence & Cloudflare
Backups: UpdraftPlus
Forms: Now Fluent Forms
Cache: LiteSpeed (Mostly because my hosting)
Main Plugins: Elementor, Crocoblock
Theme: Hello: Elementor
Template Kits + Photos: Envato

If you have any questions feel free to ask & and again if you have better options please share

Looks legit, I use most of these tools like you. Personally I go straight to VPS and Nginx with Wp-Rocket, because it gives me more versatility but for the rest, mostly the same :)

Also I prefer Gravity Forms, but is just a personal preference. I think Fluent Forms is ok also.

Reactions: BigRed
If you ask 100 agencies what they recommend on how they run their business, you are going to get 100 different responses.

Looks legit, I use most of these tools like you. Personally I go straight to VPS and Nginx with Wp-Rocket, because it gives me more versatility but for the rest, mostly the same :)

Also I prefer Gravity Forms, but is just a personal preference. I think Fluent Forms is ok also.
I was using gravity forms for years and just made the switch. I am not 100% sold on it yet, but there are a few things I really do like. But with gravity, you can do so much more ... Been thinking of going over to a VPS just haven't jumped over yet

If you ask 100 agencies what they recommend on how they run their business, you are going to get 100 different responses.
Like I said, there isn't JUST ONE way to go about it. But there are many improper ways to go about it. If you poll 100 agencies, a significant portion will respond that they manage their websites using a spreadsheet, which is a bad practice. With this post, I hoped to assist someone who was in need of the final piece of the puzzle. Additionally, I'm hoping that someone will let me know if they believe something might be better so I can investigate it and determine if it would be a better fit.

I was using gravity forms for years and just made the switch. I am not 100% sold on it yet, but there are a few things I really do like. But with gravity, you can do so much more ... Been thinking of going over to a VPS just haven't jumped over yet
I personally use Formidable. I like it a lot more than Gravity, but I know a lot of people use GF

Like I said, there isn't JUST ONE way to go about it. But there are many improper ways to go about it. If you poll 100 agencies, a significant portion will respond that they manage their websites using a spreadsheet, which is a bad practice. With this post, I hoped to assist someone who was in need of the final piece of the puzzle. Additionally, I'm hoping that someone will let me know if they believe something might be better so I can investigate it and determine if it would be a better fit.
haha that's so true! A recent web development company I worked for didn't even have a task management system, they just did everything through email lol

Here is my go to for my freelance work:
Manage Clients: none, I have a small clientele right now, but I use ActiveCollab for managing clients an invoices
Manage Sites: ActiveCollab, but most of my sites I host on my dedicated server
Manage Communication: mainly email/text, but have used Slack and ActiveCollab and others in the past
Hosting: inMotion (I have a dedicated server). I have one client that has a dedicated server at GoDaddy. I also use DigitalOcean
SEO: for Wordpress typically AIO or Yoast
Security: Wordfence, Cloudflare, server setup
Backups: SSH rsync, server backups, and on the WP side usually Duplicator or another plugin
Forms: Formidable Pro
Cache: varies on host and site, but wp rocket, w3tc, hummingbird, or others. Server side as well
Main Plugins: ACF, Classic Editor, My Content Management, and others
Theme: Beaver Builder, with bedrock
Template Kits + Photos:
Beaver Builder if using a builder
- I typically start with a common set of plugins and will go from there. Most of the sites I deal with are pretty customized with a lot of integrations, custom functionality, etc so there isn't really a one size fits all solution. Wordpress may not even be the best solution, and I may go with a PHP framework and build something from scratch, or a 3rd party script for something like ecommerce. It just really depends on the clients needs, timeframe, and budget

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock