• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Whatsapp Gateway Node.js + PHP

Whatsapp Gateway Node.js + PHP (Whatsapp SD) v5.0.0 Nulled

No permission to download
correct me if im wrong after v 5.0 there is an update name MPWA MD v 3.0 isnt it ?

hello @arrocy , we wish you share again the last version and detailed instruction for installation, and what files need to be fixed to make the script work

Congratulations bro, the resource has been re-approved

these apps and their versioning are so confusing, i just dont understand which version is what, and whata ctually are the differentce, what is MPWD and BETA and this one.

Hi, I was install but have this error Error [ERR_HTTP_HEADERS_SENT]: Cannot set headers after they are sent to the client somebody knows how can I solved? Please.

these apps and their versioning are so confusing, i just dont understand which version is what, and whata ctually are the differentce, what is MPWD and BETA and this one.
Wa Gateway | Multi device BETA | V3.0 MPWA MD this is the one is available on official website.
This Whatsapp Gateway Node.js + PHP v5.0.0 is not available or discontinued (Maybe because of WhatsApp app rolled out Multi device feature from beta to stable version).

Sorry bro the installed was Wa Gateway | Multi device BETA | V3.0 MPWA MD the error is with this install
Error [ERR_HTTP_HEADERS_SENT]: Cannot set headers after they are sent to the client │
│ ││ server > at new NodeError (node:internal/errors:372:5) │
│ ││ server > at ServerResponse.setHeader (node:_http_outgoing:576:11) │
│ ││ server > at ServerResponse.header (C:\wa-gw\xampp\htdocs\node_modules\express\lib\response.js:776:10) │
│ ││ server > at ServerResponse.send (C:\wa-gw\xampp\htdocs\node_modules\express\lib\response.js:170:12) │
│ ││ server > at ServerResponse.json (C:\wa-gw\xampp\htdocs\node_modules\express\lib\response.js:267:15) │
│ ││ server > at EventEmitter.<anonymous> (C:\wa-gw\xampp\htdocs\server\Sendmessage.js:1:9475) │
│ ││ server > at EventEmitter.emit (node:events:539:35) │
│ ││ server > at end (C:\wa-gw\xampp\htdocs\node_modules\@adiwajshing\baileys\lib\Socket\socket.js:268:12) │
│ ││ server > at WebSocket.<anonymous> (C:\wa-gw\xampp\htdocs\node_modules\@adiwajshing\baileys\lib\Socket\socket.js:461:9) │
│ ││ server > at WebSocket.emit (node:events:527:28) { │
│ ││ server > code: 'ERR_HTTP_HEADERS_SENT'

maybe if somebody have any solution for that, is the best help for me Thx

Sorry bro the installed was Wa Gateway | Multi device BETA | V3.0 MPWA MD the error is with this install
Error [ERR_HTTP_HEADERS_SENT]: Cannot set headers after they are sent to the client │
│ ││ server > at new NodeError (node:internal/errors:372:5) │
│ ││ server > at ServerResponse.setHeader (node:_http_outgoing:576:11) │
│ ││ server > at ServerResponse.header (C:\wa-gw\xampp\htdocs\node_modules\express\lib\response.js:776:10) │
│ ││ server > at ServerResponse.send (C:\wa-gw\xampp\htdocs\node_modules\express\lib\response.js:170:12) │
│ ││ server > at ServerResponse.json (C:\wa-gw\xampp\htdocs\node_modules\express\lib\response.js:267:15) │
│ ││ server > at EventEmitter.<anonymous> (C:\wa-gw\xampp\htdocs\server\Sendmessage.js:1:9475) │
│ ││ server > at EventEmitter.emit (node:events:539:35) │
│ ││ server > at end (C:\wa-gw\xampp\htdocs\node_modules\@adiwajshing\baileys\lib\Socket\socket.js:268:12) │
│ ││ server > at WebSocket.<anonymous> (C:\wa-gw\xampp\htdocs\node_modules\@adiwajshing\baileys\lib\Socket\socket.js:461:9) │
│ ││ server > at WebSocket.emit (node:events:527:28) { │
│ ││ server > code: 'ERR_HTTP_HEADERS_SENT'

maybe if somebody have any solution for that, is the best help for me Thx
Are you trying Whatsapp Gateway Node.js + PHP v5.0.0 this file?

not I was install Wa Gateway | Multi device BETA | V3.0 MPWA MD but copy here because there is not diferent post for that

not I was install Wa Gateway | Multi device BETA | V3.0 MPWA MD but copy here because there is not diferent post for that
Create a separate post and upload the file. So that members will try and fix issue and resolves your requested problems.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock