• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WhatsApp order Notifier Plugin for Worddpress Woo Commerce For WASender (SAAS)

WhatsApp order Notifier Plugin for Worddpress Woo Commerce For WASender (SAAS) 2.0

No permission to download
now you can easily add custom template etc i am sending you demo templete>>
Hi {customer_name} 👋,

Your Order Details:
🔵 Order ID: {order_id}
🔵 Order Created Date: {order_date}

🔵 Payment Methods:
💳 {payment_method}

After sending your payment, please send us screenshots on WhatsApp support at https://wa.me/923225473812 for verification. 📷

We're here to help you every step of the way! 💬

Kind Regards,
{store_name} 🚀
🌐 Visit For More: {site_url}
📧 Email: {store_email}

I highly appreciate your first work, and I support you to continue optimizing your plugin. Perhaps, for development materials, I will give you a plugin that can be said to be similar. It's up to you to get creative, okay

I highly appreciate your first work, and I support you to continue optimizing your plugin. Perhaps, for development materials, I will give you a plugin that can be said to be similar. It's up to you to get creative, okay
yes i am not big developer but i am interesting to optimize it more still its just simple plugin but very affective also soon i will upload contact form 7 etc plugin also means when someone submit for on your website you can get WhatsApp notification 🤦😍

zaheerkamboh updated WhatsApp order Notifier Plugin for Worddpress Woo Commerce For WASender (SAAS) with a new update entry:

WhatsApp order Notifier Plugin for Worddpress Woo Commerce For WASender (SAAS) v1.0 (fix errors)

Update Fix Some Error Now Its Work Fine >>​

Important Note= I Developed This Plugin So Use It And Enjoy.

1697604524249.png
WhatsApp order Notifier Plugin for Worddpress Woo Commerce For WASender (SAAS) v3.1 (Free Now)

Elevate your WooCommerce store with the WhatsApp Notifier plugin! Stay connected with your customers like never before by sending instant...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Nice job, but order items don't show in WhatsApp message. Can you fix it?. Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• IMG-20231018-WA0000.jpg
    IMG-20231018-WA0000.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 36
Reactions: f22raptor
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock