• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WhatsCloud - Seamless Cloud API Integration SAAS

WhatsCloud - Seamless Cloud API Integration SAAS v6.5.9

No permission to download
After installing the script on the VPS server, when I try to log into the admin panel, it gives an error 500
How to fix? Tell me please.

@mhkx2 can you provide me your website url i want a subscription based account. and script should be original not nulled because i want continue service for long time

Anyone get this work on Plesk. I have an empty page after installation.

1713340689884.png
bro in plesk are you able to send mails there plesk mail and i am receiving mails but when i send they are showing send successfully but not delivering to mails

The script doesn't work!!!
When I try to register and log into the admin panel, I get an error 500
HTTP ERROR 500
Does anyone have a working version, please share.

Please update :

New Update
Changelog​

Version 6.8​

• Updated Graph API 19.0
  • Updated Php Version 8.2
  • Updated Laravel 10.10
  • Updated Laravel Dependencies and Libraries
  • Fixed Contact Parameters
  • Fixed CSV for Import
  • API Security Increased
  • Fixed WhatsApp API Default Images and Docs
  • Improved Schedule & bulk message Layout
  • Improved CSRF Security

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock