• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WHMCS Nulled - Null any plugins themes yourself.

I see, thanks for your help, i still in step 12 and still stuck because imposible to migrate my whmcs to same server with fake now 🤣🤣🤣

Any recommendation free panel for vps?

So it means i need to use remote db right?
YES - But now.
Server 1 = Your WHMCS ( PLUGIN WILL BE INSTALLED HERE)
Server 2 = You use to null / bypass -
If you use above method it always use localhost i.e 127.0.0.1 not public IP so it will not work.

You better use PROXY.

I see, thanks for your help, i still in step 12 and still stuck because imposible to migrate my whmcs to same server with fake now 🤣🤣🤣

Any recommendation free panel for vps?

So it means i need to use remote db right?
Lol 🫡 ....i think insted of confirming the things if you try once ofcurse you get on the conclusion ..

Lol 🫡 ....i think insted of confirming the things if you try once ofcurse you get on the conclusion ..
Is you are using this on Shared Hosting you can do this.

1. You should be able to add new FAKE domains.
2. You should be able to change A record to local ip i.e: 127.0.0.1

Reactions: host
As i mentioned if you have VPS you can use any WHMCS Module/ Plugin - without Decode.

Below is screenshot untouched HOSTX theme just add the license in Module Settings.

1713471072536.png
How plzz tell me i already give you hostx 2.2.6 and i give you many more modules tell me how

Last edited:
Hi Afreena,

DomainReseller ✅ 12f3aYeS6E466ceGTcd2f1d9bCced5ceGTbGTbbdU8855
CpanelExtended ✅ 659c08a59bbb484f3b40591
WordpressManager ✅ 44ecb85776d7983c85f498a325ea6aec

i tried all three, but received an invalid key error. Can you please provide me
Secret Key For DomainReseller 2.2.7, cPanel Extended 3.15.1, and WordPress Manager 1.8.1

Last edited:
Hi Afreena,

DomainReseller ✅ 12f3aYeS6E466ceGTcd2f1d9bCced5ceGTbGTbbdU8855
CpanelExtended ✅ 659c08a59bbb484f3b40591
WordpressManager ✅ 44ecb85776d7983c85f498a325ea6aec

i tried all three, but received an invalid key error. Can you please provide me
Secret Key For DomainReseller 2.2.7, cPanel Extended 3.15.1, and WordPress Manager 1.8.1

* Problem Solved Sorry Afreena Exactly Problem In My License Module In Fake WHMCS

1714237553113.png

1714237352285.png 1714237211917.png

I am using aapanel on a VPS and following Afreena's instructions. It's very easy to set up a fake domain and connect it with my production WHMCS using aapanel. First, I create a website in aapanel. Then, I change the settings in /etc/host and install SSL on the website. After testing the curl, I install WHMCS on the fake site and enable the license manager module in fake WHMCS. I create a product and use the same secret provided by Afreena. Next, I upload the untouched official module in my production site and link the key generated by my fake WHMCS. That's it! The module works without being decoded or nulled. Thanks to Afreena for sharing this easier method.

can you plz tell me how to is it working !!

Hi,
I have many WHMCS modules latest and untuched and some decoded can i share here and you will make null for other users and for me?

Hi,
I have many WHMCS modules latest and untuched and some decoded can i share here and you will make null for other users and for me?

You can use this method with untouched modules even if you don't have Decode File. Please share any latest modules you have.

YES - But now.
Server 1 = Your WHMCS ( PLUGIN WILL BE INSTALLED HERE)
Server 2 = You use to null / bypass -
If you use above method it always use localhost i.e 127.0.0.1 not public IP so it will not work.

You better use PROXY.
when curl https://www.modulesgarden.com its working, but when curl https://www.modulesgarden.com/client-area its showing like

[root@vps-5a6ca523 centos]# curl https://www.modulesgarden.com/client-area
<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//IETF//DTD HTML 2.0//EN">
<html><head>
<title>301 Moved Permanently</title>
</head><body>
<h1>Moved Permanently</h1>
<p>The document has moved <a href="https://www.modulesgarden.com/client-area/">here</a>.</p>
<hr>
<address>Apache Server at www.modulesgarden.com Port 443</address>
</body></html>

i already linking use your method
any suggestion afreena?

You might put a ending slash after client-area/ and then try curl?
seems like its forbidden

[root@vps-5a6ca523 centos]# curl https://www.modulesgarden.com/client-area/
<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//IETF//DTD HTML 2.0//EN">
<html><head>
<title>403 Forbidden</title>
</head><body>
<h1>Forbidden</h1>
<p>You don't have permission to access this resource.</p>
<hr>
<address>Apache Server at www.modulesgarden.com Port 443</address>
</body></html>

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock