• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WHMCS | Web Hosting Billing and Automation Platform

WHMCS | Web Hosting Billing and Automation Platform v8.10.1 Nulled

No permission to download
Yes!!! Thank you very much BROTHER!!! Now sends Invoice Payment Confirmation.
Eh (( I started celebrating early (( WHMCS sent Invoice Payment Confirmation only ONCE. The Invoice Payment Confirmation is no longer sent automatically.

Eh (( I started celebrating early (( WHMCS sent Invoice Payment Confirmation only ONCE. The Invoice Payment Confirmation is no longer sent automatically.
Maybe the automatic sending of Invoice Payment Confirmation stops working for me, due to the fact that I updated to 8.10.1 from the admin panel, and then replaced the license file with yours, updated? Maybe I should overwrite all the files from your WHMCS 8.10.1 archive?

The Invoice Payment Confirmation is sent manually ((

Maybe the automatic sending of Invoice Payment Confirmation stops working for me, due to the fact that I updated to 8.10.1 from the admin panel, and then replaced the license file with yours, updated? Maybe I should overwrite all the files from your WHMCS 8.10.1 archive?

I can also confirm the same problem. I don't think it's a license file issue. Maybe it's a bug in this version.

Are you using lagom theme or any invoice hooks or plugins ? if yes , test with default theme and let me know.

Are you using lagom theme or any invoice hooks or plugins ? if yes , test with default theme and let me know.
I'm using the default twenty-one theme for the site. For the admin panel, it is the default theme. I don't use third-party themes.

My Hooks:
1714055615916.png

Addons >> RS Themes >> Pages >> Client Area >> Invoice Pdf >> select default and click save. That solved the problem for me.

I'm using the default twenty-one theme for the site. For the admin panel, it is the default theme. I don't use third-party themes.

My Hooks:
1714055615916.png

I'm not sure about your issue. But my issue appears to be solved now at least when payment sent from admin panel.

Addons >> RS Themes >> Pages >> Client Area >> Invoice Pdf >> select default and click save. That solved the problem for me.

I'm not sure about your issue. But my issue appears to be solved now at least when payment sent from admin panel.
I don't understand where it is? I can't find it exactly in your sequence ((

I don't use RS Themes

Last edited:
Friends. Who has the same error on the default WHMCS after the update?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock