• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Why There is another Copy of babiato!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he's right, my username and password are in there.
I am getting email notification about topics from that website too.
@TassieNZ their email is [email protected]
The domain seems to be registered to a fake US ID.
Lemme know if you want me to look any further into this.

I am sure database has been compromised, it's almost 8 month old database, this isn't look like a DNS spoofing or proxy site.
It is not. It is an older copy brought to production and someone is doing their best to update the resources to be relevant today.

Babia.to its the original do not login on that site, it was created by a previous admin who had access to old backup and restore an old version.

This has been already discuss here I Suggest to block the site and avoid login in to that site if you login I suggest to change your password.

Other than that nothing major to worries about.

Just check and notice that my username and password are in there too. admins of this forum should take a look at this and explain to members what's GOING ON possibly the should read this and address all members on the claims here

*Link remove no need to sent traffic to their site

Last edited by a moderator:
Babia.to its the original do not login on that site, it was created by a previous admin who had access to old backup and restore an old version.

This has been already discuss here I Suggest to block the site and avoid login in to that site if you login I suggest to change your password.

Other than that nothing major to worries about.
where was this issue discussed here?

where was this issue discussed here?
Just check and notice that my username and password are in there too. admins of this forum should take a look at this and explain to members what's GOING ON possibly the should read this and address all members on the claims here https://babiato.tech/t/📌📌-why-babiato-tech-created-must-read.80796/
As mention it was from a previous admin that restore a very old backup nothing to worries as all password are encrypted just ignore the site.
Babia.to is the main one all other are clones

Just check and notice that my username and password are in there too. admins of this forum should take a look at this and explain to members what's GOING ON possibly the should read this and address all members on the claims here https://babiato.tech/t/📌📌-why-babiato-tech-created-must-read.80796/
As mention it was from a previous admin that restore a very old backup nothing to worries as all password are encrypted just ignore the site.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kangz12
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock