• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Windscribe VPN 50 GB per month for life ( Promotion over )

promowp

Babiato Lover
Trusted Seller
Trusted Uploader
Nov 16, 2019
Somewhere
wpbrizypagebuilder.com
Windscribe VPN - 50 GB per month for life

Promotion over

To participate in the promotion, you must use email and confirm your email address.

Get 50 GB per month for free on a permanent basis with Windscribe VPN on all your devices. VPN service encrypts your online activity and unblocks content that is not available in your region

Windscribe VPN is a secure VPN service designed to anonymously surf the web and bypass regional restrictions when visiting blocked sites.
The application comes with a user-friendly and modern interface that is well-thought-out and intuitive. To get started, just select the server you want, and Windscribe VPN will automatically create an encrypted connection, which will ensure anonymity and privacy while surfing.
The application has a built-in firewall function that allows you to disconnect all connections that are not established via VPN. Thus, Windscribe VPN provides an extra layer of protection by preventing your real IP address from leaking. The function will be very useful when you restart your computer or when the Wi-Fi connection suddenly fails.

Create a new free account by choosing Have a Voucher?

https://windscribe.com/
Use code:
BATKA420

Last edited:
how can it be free if it is written till 11th september ? u will be charged every month after this month ,right ?
Did you enter any credit card details. No
Then they cant charge you if you didnt enter any details.
The promotion is valid till then.
I am using them for more than 4years and I dont pay anything for my 50gb a month.

Its your choice to use them or not.

how can it be free if it is written till 11th september ? u will be charged every month after this month ,right ?
The 11 September is when the 50gb expires and the next day you get 50gb again.
You get 50gb a month for every month.
This was a new account that I did to comfirm that the code still work.
My old account is more than 4years old and I never paid for it.

Reactions: Samky2013
The 11 September is when the 50gb expires and the next day you get 50gb again.
You get 50gb a month for every month.
This was a new account that I did to comfirm that the code still work.
My old account is more than 4years old and I never paid for it.

so good to hear that

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock