• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[Winners] WP Hide & Security Enhancer Pro

promowp

Babiato Lover
Trusted Seller
Trusted Uploader
Nov 16, 2019
Somewhere
wpbrizypagebuilder.com
WP Hide & Security Enhancer Pro
5 lucky members

This post will close on 10th April

Winners will be selected on the 11th April

Genuine Licence

(My personal Developer license)

Lifetime Free Updates

Installed on 1 Active Website for 5 members.

To get everything installed and setup I will need admin access to your site for one time only (you can change your password and then change it back again after I have finished setting everything up for you).

Please don't ask for the activation keys.
The key must be activated by me and on my accounts.

Rules:
You must be 6 months on Babiato Forums or longer.
Must be an active member
You can only participate once.

I will not take any responsibility for anything that goes wrong on any member site after installation.

Only members that got experience with WP Hide & Security Enhancer Pro can take part.
By taking part you agree that you understand the above rules.

Reply to this post.
Tell me what experience you got with WP Hide & Security Enhancer Pro.

Congratulations to the following members.

@AlexRoss
@startop
@Airsky
@ntn
@the_jester
@elmocand

Last edited:
The WP Hide & Security Enhancer gathered tons of community attention as being the most effective and stable code in it’s class for hiding WordPress environment and dramatically increasing security. The active install growth reached outstanding performance, something that few popular plugins achieved. On top of being a free code, it becomed a must use plugin for many developers.

To achieve the many available features the plugin uses a complex code structure and logic. Even so, the free code has certain limitation, for what reason many have sent feedback for additional functionality. The WP Hide PRO introduces the missing features to complete a suite of options to cover everything. It includes additional modules and code extend to achieve the ultimate solutions for security protection.

Hey! I have experience with the plugin. This is a harvester. Almost all functions in one small plugin. Moreover, the same js and css minifiers are separate plugins in the repository with excess code, but here I noticed that these classes are lighter.

Reactions: promowp
i am a web developper, i use wordpress for my work, one time i got hacked i lost many website, for more security, i installed WP Hide & Security Enhancer Pro that i downloaded from a forum, i tested it and i got experience with the plugin.
i really apreciate this giveway and want to get my copy
thank you in advance

nice giveaway give me ?
Rules:
You must be 6 months on Babiato Forums or longer.
Must be an active member
You can only participate once.
I will not take any responsibility for anything that goes wrong on any member site after installation.

Only members that got experience with WP Hide & Security Enhancer Pro can take part.
By taking part you agree that you understand the above rules.

Reply to this post.
Tell me what experience you got with WP Hide & Security Enhancer Pro.

I'm feel glad that I joined Babiato on Sep 15, 2020. And this month has passed the 15th, I think I can take part in this giveaway. But everything I returned to the owner of the thread.
------------------------------
I don't have much experience with this plugin, I usually use it to hide some wordpress path components (like wp-include, plugins, uploads, and wp-content, comments in js / css)

I also sometimes use the defered js function in this plugin, using HTML minify and combine HTML with css.

I like to combine this plugin with wp-rocket, of course this plugin is a good supporting plugin for wp-rocket.

Last edited:
The main reason is for security and protection for my site, this plugin give me the tools to change everything to be safe, I do not have much experience using the pluging but one of the best part is to change the principal links, for example the admin link to enter to the web site...Thanks alot for this wonderful plugin!

Reactions: Airsky and promowp
This is an amazing plugin. It truly enriches our website, since we are dealing with very sensitive donation data and with this plugin we can make sure our donation data is safe.

I dont have any experience , Without product I can not have any as logical :)

Hie thank you for this giveaway. WP Hide & Security Enhancer is the WordPress hide plugin there is in my opinion and experience. I have been using the nulled version on this platform for years now, I tried ithemes, hide my wp, wp hide, but none of those are good as this one. I would wish to be one of the 5 lucky winners. thank you once again.

I am using WP Hide and Security Free aswell as Pro on my sites, truely amazing pluging.
I appriciate your giveway, and will be really happy if I get a valid copy.
Thanks in advance.

I have used WP Hide for adding an extra layer of security to WP sites. This plugin does a great job of hiding your WordPress core files, plugins and themes paths from being show on front side. It can even hide the default /wp-admin URL login page to make it a tad bit difficult for someone snooping around to find the login page.

That being said, the feature I like best is that it makes it hard to tell that you are running a WordPress site. Although I set mine up very basically, I know there's a lot more you can do to make it very difficult for someone to tell you're using WP.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock