• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WooCommerce Advanced Bulk Edit

WooCommerce Advanced Bulk Edit v5.4.2

No permission to download
please update to

Version 5.3.1 (October 30, 2023)​

• Fix: Issue displaying attribute value on simple products.
  • WordPress 6.3.2 compatibility.
  • WooCommerce 8.2.0 compatibility.

Please update to 5.3.2​

Version 5.3.2 (December 2, 2023)​

• Fix: Reverting the fix for the issue with WP Offload SES plugin as it caused more issues. If you need that fix for the WP Offload SES plugin, please keep v5.3.1 of WCABE.
  • WordPress 6.4.1 compatibility.
  • WooCommerce 8.3.1 compatibility.

Please update to 5.3.2​

• Fix: Reverting the fix for the issue with WP Offload SES plugin as it caused more issues. If you need that fix for the WP Offload SES plugin, please keep v5.3.1 of WCABE.
Yes, mr. @Babak , please help us getting this update! Thank you!

Reactions: mickelfermanios

Reactions: Conan the Cymber

Version 5.3.6 (December 22, 2023)​

• Fix: Attributes updates not showing on the front pages (e.g. when using product filters).
  • WordPress 6.4.2 compatibility.
  • WooCommerce 8.4.0 compatibility.
  • Other small bug fixes and improvements.

Hello friends

I waiting the update to solve the problem with this message

Code:
If you encounter this notice, it implies that a JavaScript error is preventing the plugin from loading properly. Often, such errors are caused by conflicts with another plugin.

This message is designed to display initially and will hide itself if everything is functioning correctly. However, if an issue persists, the message will remain visible. This system is in place because, in the event of a JavaScript error, there is no other reliable means to alert you of an issue.

Therefore, if this message continues to display after the page has fully loaded, please contact our support team for assistance in resolving the problem.

Please, note that an active support subscription might be required to get support.

but the problem not solved. i disable all plugins, enable default twenty theme but the error not stop. I check for error logs in server but everything works except for this plugin.

Any other have similar problem?

***** Update for the problem *******

If any one have this problem check the /wp-content/mu-plugins

if you have a file "cl-smart-advice.php" deleted and the problem fixed
:)

Last edited:
Reactions: filecaleron
Hello friends

Code:
If you encounter this notice, it implies that a JavaScript error is preventing the plugin from loading properly. Often, such errors are caused by conflicts with another plugin.

This message is designed to display initially and will hide itself if everything is functioning correctly. However, if an issue persists, the message will remain visible. This system is in place because, in the event of a JavaScript error, there is no other reliable means to alert you of an issue.

Therefore, if this message continues to display after the page has fully loaded, please contact our support team for assistance in resolving the problem.

Please, note that an active support subscription might be required to get support.

but the problem not solved. i disable all plugins, enable default twenty theme but the error not stop. I check for error logs in server but everything works except for this plugin.

facing the same problem but there is no cl-smart-advice.php inside /wp-content/mu-plugins

Hello friends

Code:

This can happen because you have so many categories, tags or attributes, the plugin loads them all in the background.

That's why the message may appear, if you wait and load everything goes away by itself. Otherwise you should check your debug console.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock