• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WooCommerce Product Add-Ons Ultimate– Basic-Plugin Republic

Change 168 lines in functions-updater.php

// $license_data->license will be either "valid" or "invalid"
update_option( 'pewc_license_status', 'valid' );

Change 336 line 1 to 0.
$license = get_option( 'pewc_license_level', 0 );

Now pro version working :)
no, it is not the pro version. checked it thoroughly, no pro features in it.

let me check
Hi @Babak Did you get chance to have a snoop through the attached file to see if everything looks clean?

I did compare this to a previous version and there is about 600kb different to version 3.8.8 (last known version attached on here).

The change log does seem to show new features being added which probably reflect file size change.

Just making sure that everything look legit. I noticed its from a nulled website, and you have said in the past they change version number and pretend they are up to date.

Thanks

Last edited:
Hi @gwkzard - probably a long shot but do you have version 3.9.4?

The site you got it from says it was last updated on the 18th Aug. You upload the v3.9.1 on 14Th Sept.

Thanks again for sharing.

Hi, Thank You for sharing precious resources. When can we have hands on to Version 3.9.4?
Hi @Babak when do you think this will be approved?

Is it possible to have a 'download' resource on this post as it seems to not have one.

Last edited:
Reactions: Astra112
Change 168 lines in functions-updater.php

// $license_data->license will be either "valid" or "invalid"
update_option( 'pewc_license_status', 'valid' );

Change 336 line 1 to 0.
$license = get_option( 'pewc_license_level', 0 );

Now pro version working :)

Used this on 3.9.4n and it worked - confirmed Pro as I am able to add a Products field - before it would ask for license. Thanks @zed8833!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ezzatza
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock