• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Woofunnels - Optimize WooCommerce Checkout with Aero

Woofunnels - Optimize WooCommerce Checkout with Aero v3.13.1

No permission to download
Ahaa ok, thanks for the info, i thought it is there...
Thanks so much for your help bro..
Appreciated

I have revert it back to 2.9.14 version.. it is working as far as i know.. still no payment happen yet so we will see how it goes..

Update: It is working in live too.. So i will stick with this until the new version 2.0.9 will be fixed..

Thanks

Last edited:
scillione updated Woofunnels - Optimize WooCommerce Checkout with Aero with a new update entry:

Woofunnels Optimize WooCommerce Checkout with Aero v2.0.9

Download Woofunnels Optimize WooCommerce Checkout with Aero v2.0.9 Nulled Free
= v2.0.9 (2020-08-27) =

* Compatible with WooCommerce 4.5
* Improved: Hiding collapsible summary and breadcrumb (in case of multi-step) on order pay page.
* Fixed: Checkout pages editing broke with latest Elementor update i.e. 3.0.2, fixed.
* Fixed: Thrive builder overriding the Aero checkout page template in case of custom form, fixed.

Read the rest of this update entry...

First of all, thank you very much for keeping this plugin updated, however there is a problem with 2.0.9 and also the previous version 2.0.8
On both of these versions there is a warning about the plugin being unlicensed, and the plugins page in the dashboard gets frozen and no plugins are displayed until you try to scroll down, then they are displayed..
There are no such problems with version 2.0.6
I have tested it on many sites with the same exact results, and I hope it can be resolved, thank you.
P.S. I have Elementor and Elementor Pro installed.

Reactions: nobel0
First of all, thank you very much for keeping this plugin updated, however there is a problem with 2.0.9 and also the previous version 2.0.8
On both of these versions there is a warning about the plugin being unlicensed, and the plugins page in the dashboard gets frozen and no plugins are displayed until you try to scroll down, then they are displayed..
There are no such problems with version 2.0.6
I have tested it on many sites with the same exact results, and I hope it can be resolved, thank you.
P.S. I have Elementor and Elementor Pro installed.
@NullMaster
I hope the guys here can help us, i don't have such knowledge unfortunately..
Thanks a lot for your hard work guys.. really means a lot to us..

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock