• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Wordfence - WordPress Security Plugins

Wordfence - WordPress Security Plugins v7.11.5

No permission to download
purity updated Wordfence - WordPress Security Plugin with a new update entry:

Wordfence Plugin v7.4.14 Nulled

Download Wordfence v7.4.14 - WordPress Security Plugin Nulled Free
= v7.4.14 – December 3, 2020 = Thanks To @NullMaster

* Improvement: Added option to disable application passwords.
* Improvement: Updated site cleaning callout with 1-year guarantee.
* Improvement: Upgraded sodium_compat library to 1.13.0.
* Improvement: Replaced the terms whitelist and blacklist with allowlist and blocklist.
* Improvement: Made a number of WordPress 5.6 and jQuery 3.x compatibility...

Read the rest of this update entry...

* Improvement: Replaced the terms whitelist and blacklist with allowlist and blocklist.

Now that's stupid!
FYI - Industry attempt to replace inflammatory jargons

I am having issues, with wordfence. Scan is not working. After indexing files it throws a error message "Scan stop request received. ", and in logs i get this:

Code:
[14-Dec-2020 16:05:11 UTC] PHP Warning:  Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in ...\wp-content\plugins\wordfence\lib\wfScanEngine.php on line 514
[14-Dec-2020 16:05:11 UTC] PHP Stack trace:
[14-Dec-2020 16:05:11 UTC] PHP   1. {main}() ...\wp-admin\admin-ajax.php:0
[14-Dec-2020 16:05:11 UTC] PHP   2. do_action() ...\wp-admin\admin-ajax.php:190
[14-Dec-2020 16:05:11 UTC] PHP   3. WP_Hook->do_action() ...\wp-includes\plugin.php:478
[14-Dec-2020 16:05:11 UTC] PHP   4. WP_Hook->apply_filters() ...\wp-includes\class-wp-hook.php:311
[14-Dec-2020 16:05:11 UTC] PHP   5. wordfence::ajax_doScan_callback() ...\wp-includes\class-wp-hook.php:287
[14-Dec-2020 16:05:11 UTC] PHP   6. wfScan::wfScanMain() ...\wp-content\plugins\wordfence\lib\wordfenceClass.php:1448
[14-Dec-2020 16:05:11 UTC] PHP   7. wfScanEngine->go() ...\wp-content\plugins\wordfence\lib\wfScan.php:197
[14-Dec-2020 16:05:11 UTC] PHP   8. wfScanEngine->doScan() ...\wp-content\plugins\wordfence\lib\wfScanEngine.php:192
[14-Dec-2020 16:05:11 UTC] PHP   9. wfScanEngine->scan_checkGSB_finish() ...\wp-content\plugins\wordfence\lib\wfScanEngine.php:393

Can u send this to the developers? Thank you

I am having issues, with wordfence. Scan is not working. After indexing files it throws a error message "Scan stop request received. ", and in logs i get this:

Code:
[14-Dec-2020 16:05:11 UTC] PHP Warning:  Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in ...\wp-content\plugins\wordfence\lib\wfScanEngine.php on line 514
[14-Dec-2020 16:05:11 UTC] PHP Stack trace:
[14-Dec-2020 16:05:11 UTC] PHP   1. {main}() ...\wp-admin\admin-ajax.php:0
[14-Dec-2020 16:05:11 UTC] PHP   2. do_action() ...\wp-admin\admin-ajax.php:190
[14-Dec-2020 16:05:11 UTC] PHP   3. WP_Hook->do_action() ...\wp-includes\plugin.php:478
[14-Dec-2020 16:05:11 UTC] PHP   4. WP_Hook->apply_filters() ...\wp-includes\class-wp-hook.php:311
[14-Dec-2020 16:05:11 UTC] PHP   5. wordfence::ajax_doScan_callback() ...\wp-includes\class-wp-hook.php:287
[14-Dec-2020 16:05:11 UTC] PHP   6. wfScan::wfScanMain() ...\wp-content\plugins\wordfence\lib\wordfenceClass.php:1448
[14-Dec-2020 16:05:11 UTC] PHP   7. wfScanEngine->go() ...\wp-content\plugins\wordfence\lib\wfScan.php:197
[14-Dec-2020 16:05:11 UTC] PHP   8. wfScanEngine->doScan() ...\wp-content\plugins\wordfence\lib\wfScanEngine.php:192
[14-Dec-2020 16:05:11 UTC] PHP   9. wfScanEngine->scan_checkGSB_finish() ...\wp-content\plugins\wordfence\lib\wfScanEngine.php:393

Can u send this to the developers? Thank you
try checking this solution out (it's probably a conflict between wordfence and some plugin/theme) :

I'm getting failure to update the rules since the latest update. Did they do something that prevents rule updates?

I updated it and it's constantly asking me for a key.
I uninstalled it completely and downloaded again and installed and still asking for a key

Also getting the message at the top of the page:

Wordfence could not register with the Wordfence scanning servers when it activated. You can try to fix this by deactivating Wordfence and then activating it again, so Wordfence will retry registering for you. If you keep seeing this error, it usually means your WordPress server can't connect to our scanning servers, or your wfConfig database table cannot be created to save the key. You can try asking your host to allow your server to connect to noc1.wordfence.com or check the wfConfig database table and database privileges.

Guessing it's not nulled?

I updated it and it's constantly asking me for a key.
I uninstalled it completely and downloaded again and installed and still asking for a key

Also getting the message at the top of the page:

Wordfence could not register with the Wordfence scanning servers when it activated. You can try to fix this by deactivating Wordfence and then activating it again, so Wordfence will retry registering for you. If you keep seeing this error, it usually means your WordPress server can't connect to our scanning servers, or your wfConfig database table cannot be created to save the key. You can try asking your host to allow your server to connect to noc1.wordfence.com or check the wfConfig database table and database privileges.

Guessing it's not nulled?
Nulled. Check it again :)

• Love
Reactions: LoveDownloads
Hello when i try to upload a plugin i have error 500 when wordfence is activated, when i deactivate it it uploads ok. Does anybody know how to fix that?

Hello when i try to upload a plugin i have error 500 when wordfence is activated, when i deactivate it it uploads ok. Does anybody know how to fix that?
500 is an overload of CPU. It's your host, if you're using cheap, shared hosting, I won't recommend you to use Wordfence

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kangz12
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock