• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WordPress Advanced Database Cleaner Pro

WordPress Advanced Database Cleaner Pro Free v3.2.9

No permission to download
Babak updated WordPress Advanced Database Cleaner Pro with a new update entry:

WordPress Advanced Database Cleaner Pro v3.2.0

Download WordPress Advanced Database Cleaner Pro v3.2.0 Nulled Free
= v3.2.0 - 16/06/2022 =

- Fix: fixing the error 'Fatal error: Can't use function return value in write context'
- Fix: fixing the Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
- Tweak: correcting of some typos and grammar
- Tweak: deleting some useless data from "overview & settings" tab
- Tweak: enhancing the CSS code, the plugin is responsive now and can be used in small screens...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Bro, there is a continuos annoying message...
"Please activate your license key to get lifetime automatic updates and support. Activate now"
Can you hide or delete it?
Is very annoying and present everywhere...
Try installing or reinstalling the latest version named

= 3.2.1 – 24/06/2022 =

This Version works fine for me (activated licence key) (y)

I just tried Meow Database Cleaner and it seems it's better than this plugin.
That's why you didn't answer my question, you are now using Meow Database Cleaner

Out of curiosity, why do you think it's better than Advanced Database Cleaner Pro?

:)

Last edited:
Reactions: GodDevil
Out of curiosity, why do you think it's better than Advanced Database Cleaner Pro?

:)
It has more detailed summary of database and easy to keep/delete unnecessary database entries. I was facing few problems with my site which could not be solved using Advanced Database Cleaner but after using Meow database cleaner, the problem was solved.

It has more detailed summary of database and easy to keep/delete unnecessary database entries. I was facing few problems with my site which could not be solved using Advanced Database Cleaner but after using Meow database cleaner, the problem was solved.
That sounds good I will give it a try, thanks (y)

Reactions: GodDevil

3.2.2 - 22/02/2023​

• Security fix: when saving the settings
  • Fix: changing the 'autoload' of an option may sometimes result in it being created twice
  • Fix: activating both the free and pro versions together causes compatibility issues
  • Tweak: enhancing some blocks of code to use Ajax
  • Tweak: better handling the use of the WP_List_Table class
  • Tweak (PRO): enhancing the license page + the update process of the plugin
  • Compatibility: Tested with the latest version of WordPress 6.1.1

Akbaba updated WordPress Advanced Database Cleaner Pro with a new update entry:

WordPress Advanced Database Cleaner Pro v.3.2.2

= 3.2.2 - 22/02/2023 =
- Security fix: when saving the settings
- Fix: changing the 'autoload' of an option may sometimes result in it being created twice
- Fix: activating both the free and pro versions together causes compatibility issues
- Tweak: enhancing some blocks of code to use Ajax
- Tweak: better handling the use of the WP_List_Table class
- Tweak (PRO): enhancing the license page + the update process of the plugin
- Compatibility: Tested with the latest version of WordPress 6.1.1

Read the rest of this update entry...

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thanhtruongblog
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock