• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Wordpress Auto Spinner - Articles Rewriter By ValvePress

Wordpress Auto Spinner - Articles Rewriter By ValvePress v3.19.0

No permission to download
ahyep i can see i forgot to remove the domain array from the class.spin and options.php. ill have a proper suss. the normal spinner works again but will fix the ai
can you fix new version pls

i cannot find spin.php

Hello,
does everyone install the archive normally on WP? Because I don't want to install it(
I noticed that only with the latest versions it stops installing, before it was fine

Attachments

• Скриншот 02-02-2024 164006.jpg
    Скриншот 02-02-2024 164006.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 9
Hi, I saw there was some trouble here so nulled this. The problem was that although there was a good null of the license, the main php included "aslicense.php" which set an action that resulted in an online license check and thus surely deactived the license. I'm honestly not sure how that could stick since the main code does update_option setting the key active and presumably that runs every time, I dunno, anyway I removed the include of aslicense.php, and also in the api (if used) I hardcoded the server address to instead of using your site url it passes the api url to itself. Though the traffic would come from your ip address/site so this doesn't really hide anything, it seemed better than nothing.

When configuring this plugin for use (aside from reading the directions) you should note that all the strongest options are online APIs that you have to supply. You'll want to set up cron like the instructions say and set up your api keys. HOWEVER, from what I see, 100% of all online api usage goes through the plugin author's server, so they will see your api keys. I'm not sure if they also have an online access control list based on the license you provide in the request because I don't have time and don't want to burn api keys and have to make new ones etc. So, I would think carefully about using this plugin with one of your paid APIs.

The plugin has a default mode that just uses a built-in thesaurus where it basically scrambles mixes up words based on its list of alternative words. It works, but it's not very strong in my opinion. In the age of chatgpt, claude, bard, llama2, etc none of this makes sense just use another much more advanced plugin if you need to do stuff like this.

Attachments

• wp-auto-spinner_3.18.0_null_for_babiato.zip
    2.9 MB · Views: 26
Reactions: ligma
Hello,
does everyone install the archive normally on WP? Because I don't want to install it(
I noticed that only with the latest versions it stops installing, before it was fine
The zip download for this thread has multiple subdirectories for documentation and such in it. You can't just upload that to wordpress and have it figure it out. You need to open the zip and get the installation zip out of it first, then THAT is the zip you upload. (my mod above is just the plugin installation zip without the other folders and should work for you).

Reactions: Danchik
The zip download for this thread has multiple subdirectories for documentation and such in it. You can't just upload that to wordpress and have it figure it out. You need to open the zip and get the installation zip out of it first, then THAT is the zip you upload. (my mod above is just the plugin installation zip without the other folders and should work for you).
Thank you for your response.

It worked for me when I extracted the installation plugin archive from the public archive. And WP updated it)

Hi, I saw there was some trouble here so nulled this. The problem was that although there was a good null of the license, the main php included "aslicense.php" which set an action that resulted in an online license check and thus surely deactived the license. I'm honestly not sure how that could stick since the main code does update_option setting the key active and presumably that runs every time, I dunno, anyway I removed the include of aslicense.php, and also in the api (if used) I hardcoded the server address to instead of using your site url it passes the api url to itself. Though the traffic would come from your ip address/site so this doesn't really hide anything, it seemed better than nothing.

When configuring this plugin for use (aside from reading the directions) you should note that all the strongest options are online APIs that you have to supply. You'll want to set up cron like the instructions say and set up your api keys. HOWEVER, from what I see, 100% of all online api usage goes through the plugin author's server, so they will see your api keys. I'm not sure if they also have an online access control list based on the license you provide in the request because I don't have time and don't want to burn api keys and have to make new ones etc. So, I would think carefully about using this plugin with one of your paid APIs.

The plugin has a default mode that just uses a built-in thesaurus where it basically scrambles mixes up words based on its list of alternative words. It works, but it's not very strong in my opinion. In the age of chatgpt, claude, bard, llama2, etc none of this makes sense just use another much more advanced plugin if you need to do stuff like this.
Hey thank you my friend!!!!

"Error: License or domain is not valid" when using openai API, possible to fix?
No. The only method that will work without a paid API key is the built-in thesaurus mode.

Remember, even if you do pay for an online key (such as openai), this plugin doesn't even contact openai directly it still goes through the plugin author's api so they will get your key (and presumably proxy the connection). I'm not saying they are malicious, I don't know, but there are many other good AI tools both online and other nulled plugins here at Babiato that are all far superior and I strongly recommend against using this "spinner".

WordPress Automatic Plugin 1904470 By ValvePress
(https://codecanyon.net/item/wordpress-automatic-plugin/1904470)

Meow Apps - AI Engine
(https://meowapps.com/ai-engine/)

GPT AI Power: Complete AI Pack Pro [Nulled]
(https://aipower.org/)

AIKit - WordPress AI Writing Assistant / OpenAI GPT-3
(https://codecanyon.net/item/aikit-wordpress-ai-writing-assistant-using-gpt3/40507643)

MagicAI - OpenAI Content, Text, Image, Chat, Code Generator as SaaS
(https://magicai.liquid-themes.com/)

you can also replicate the "spinning" function by just using good prompts in chatgpt, claude, copilot, llama2, perplexity, etc etc

1708834559793.png

• Love
Reactions: gokurdera
No. The only method that will work without a paid API key is the built-in thesaurus mode.

Remember, even if you do pay for an online key (such as openai), this plugin doesn't even contact openai directly it still goes through the plugin author's api so they will get your key (and presumably proxy the connection). I'm not saying they are malicious, I don't know, but there are many other good AI tools both online and other nulled plugins here at Babiato that are all far superior and I strongly recommend against using this "spinner".

WordPress Automatic Plugin 1904470 By ValvePress
(https://codecanyon.net/item/wordpress-automatic-plugin/1904470)

Meow Apps - AI Engine
(https://meowapps.com/ai-engine/)

GPT AI Power: Complete AI Pack Pro [Nulled]
(https://aipower.org/)

AIKit - WordPress AI Writing Assistant / OpenAI GPT-3
(https://codecanyon.net/item/aikit-wordpress-ai-writing-assistant-using-gpt3/40507643)

MagicAI - OpenAI Content, Text, Image, Chat, Code Generator as SaaS
(https://magicai.liquid-themes.com/)

you can also replicate the "spinning" function by just using good prompts in chatgpt, claude, copilot, llama2, perplexity, etc etc

1708834559793.png
Thank you!

You've got me interested in this spinning replication feature.

How can I do it automatically when I add a post? With "WORDPRESS AUTO SPINNER" this is done automatically when a post is in draft for example, additionally with OpenAi support it splits this into chunks, so long articles work, do you have a way to do this in a similar way but use other tools?

I am also keen for it to work in a language other than English.

Nulled again. Key differences in this file:

1. in wp-auto-spinner\wp-auto-spinner.php I comment out the require_once 'aslicense.php', which even if you have a license forced it would have checked online and invalidated it again

2. in wp-auto-spinner\inc\class.spin.php, in function api_call() I change where it says your site name - using this plugin is still bad in my opinion but this takes at least some measure to help not snitch on yourself

3. in wp-auto-spinner\updated.php, I commented out the add_action that causes it to check for updates (which not only would you need a license to do that, the checks slow down your site, but on top of it all, the author has updates in a text file at a url that hasn't been updated in a long time.)

again, I do not recommend using this plugin, but to help people who insist, you will need to have done at least the first of these three changes in order for it to work.

Attachments

• wp-auto-spinner_3.19.0-nulled-for-babiato.zip
    2.9 MB · Views: 21
Reactions: gokurdera
Thank you!

You've got me interested in this spinning replication feature.

How can I do it automatically when I add a post? With "WORDPRESS AUTO SPINNER" this is done automatically when a post is in draft for example, additionally with OpenAi support it splits this into chunks, so long articles work, do you have a way to do this in a similar way but use other tools?

I am also keen for it to work in a language other than English.
I am also interested in this because the plugin is no longer working for me.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock