• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WordPress Automatic Plugin 1904470 By ValvePress

WordPress Automatic Plugin 1904470 By ValvePress v.3.93.2

No permission to download
Having a problem after few posts added - automatic stop working and it's not adding all the posts of that category.
Please help
Screenshot_469.png
The RSS feed you used had 10 posts and it pulled all those 10 posts in your site. It will automatically pull posts when they get added in your source site. The plugin is working fine.

If you manually delete pulled posts, then errors such as these might also show up as the plugin will detect the deleted posts in your Trash. However, you will see the post id in the error log. In your case that is missing, so I assume this is not the case. Pretty sure it is the first case.

The RSS feed you used had 10 posts and it pulled all those 10 posts in your site. It will automatically pull posts when they get added in your source site. The plugin is working fine.

If you manually delete pulled posts, then errors such as these might also show up as the plugin will detect the deleted posts in your Trash. However, you will see the post id in the error log. In your case that is missing, so I assume this is not the case. Pretty sure it is the first case.
[/ ALINTI]

this translation event has not improved, how can i handle this ingilizce and almanca ingilizce and turkey vs vs :( no translating ?

3.51 welcome LOL
LOL You don't want much!

Please test and report back.

WordPress Automatic Plugin 3.50.1 NULLED

TassieNZ :)

This is related to the topic. I was wondering if someone can tell me how I can create my custom rss using this link:

I've tried changing different things but it ends up just loading the title but not the content of each link.

Thank you
Giren,
What is his rss link?

Because every link that is opened on this site, goes to a different site ... I think it is difficult.

Giren,
What is his rss link?

Because every link that is opened on this site, goes to a different site ... I think it is difficult.
It is possible. I managed to do it through another rssreader but that one only updates every 6 hours.

Need help!

After post publish all post image is blank except the feature image
Attach the screenshot this is how it shows is anyone here who can help me out.

Thank you in advance

Attachments

• Screenshot_476.png
    Screenshot_476.png
    4.4 KB · Views: 13
Hello guys does translation work for you? I am getting "
Translate Exception:Can not get JSON from returned response" with new version of plugin

Need help!

After post publish all post image is blank except the feature image
Attach the screenshot this is how it shows is anyone here who can help me out.

Thank you in advance
I have the same problem but not all the times.
I don't know maybe is a bug in this plugin.

It seems that the new update will correct these errors, we will wait.
this forum is the best in the world.

Version 3.50.2 (1 July 2020)
- Fix: Settings page checkboxes now get saved
- Fix: Single page scraper can now remove by ID/Class without issues
- Fix: Youtube [vid_date] tag now returns the date considering the site timezone
- Fix: WPML tag now get added to the correct language tags
- Fix: Instagram now displays an error if the session is expired
- Improved: Youtube tags as WordPress tags now uses the official API

(Clean files, needs nulling!)

Reactions: Mscv50
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock