• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WordPress Download Manager Pro

WordPress Download Manager Pro v6.5.3 + all Addons

No permission to download
Update OMG It's fixed!

I just had a reply from my host after i gave him the mod_security code that the devloper posted & they replyed with this:

"Hello,
Thank you for your patience.
While checking, your issue has fixed. We have tweaked the ModSecurity settings from our side. Please verify the screenshot."

I checked my site and Damm it's finally working... :)

I have the same error and the code did not work for me. Do you not keep changes in all sections or only the "Premium Package" section?

Attachments

• error.PNG
    error.PNG
    41.7 KB · Views: 18
I have the same error and the code did not work for me. Do you not keep changes in all sections or only the "Premium Package" section?
I had the same problem I created a ticket to support my web hosting and they solved the problem so I investigated it may be an embeddable web application that runs as a module of the Apache web server, it provides protection against various attacks against web applications (in other words they modified something about Modsecurity) and then everything runs correctly. regards

Hey, I solved the problem. But now my shopping cart doesn't work. When I make a purchase, it says "empty cart." Do you know anything about that?

@Babak Could you please update the version of this plugin?

Hey, I solved the problem. But now my shopping cart doesn't work. When I make a purchase, it says "empty cart." Do you know anything about that?

@Babak Could you please update the version of this plugin?

It's funny that the mentions since I installed this plugin had problems with woocommerce. I think this plugin conflicts with woo, so I will stop using it on my website ... I had to start my website from scratch ... can you imagine, a problem for me :cry:

Although this plugins is very very good and I really recommend it but for this project I will let it pass

Oh, I'm sorry.

In my case I don't use WooCommerce, the website only has that plugin installed, but it doesn't let me make purchases :(

I hope someone has an update. I need this plugin very much

Needed latest nulled version of
WordPress Download Manager Pro v5.1.15

Oh, I'm sorry.

In my case I don't use WooCommerce, the website only has that plugin installed, but it doesn't let me make purchases :(

I hope someone has an update. I need this plugin very much
same problem here also, i had to uninstall the plugins and install the free version before my cart purchase starts working again

Reactions: Cowley and JRGWxRxZ
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock