• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Wordpress Optimization Service for PageSpeed Insights

you still have that offer man? I would also love to learn what am I doing wrong in my particular case. I have 3 optimization plugins and that could also be the problem :oops:
Sure thing :) its still active ... feel free to inbox

Wont help as each site is unique when it comes to optimization, what might work for someone, might not work for you
True but most site´s issues are very common. Still, I know each site is different due to the combination of themes and plugins used.

But, I think the idea would be pretty good. You can record yourself working while optimizing a site.

I know a guy on Facebook that charges $300 for this and delivers a video of himself doing all the optimization.

True but most site´s issues are very common. Still, I know each site is different due to the combination of themes and plugins used.

But, I think the idea would be pretty good. You can record yourself working while optimizing a site.

I know a guy on Facebook that charges $300 for this and delivers a video of himself doing all the optimization.
Really? where? who?

Would love to see it .. $300 is alot

Would love to see it .. $300 is alot
Not really, it surely depends on the extension of the optimization but, most premium services charge anywhere between $150-$300.

Of course, you can go to Fiverr and "gamble" with one of those $50-$100 services offered there and you might get lucky and find a decent service.

The difference here is that the guy will record himself while doing all the work while teaching you first hand what he does and why.

This is something I haven´t seen anywhere.

Most services just send you a before and after GTMetrix reports and that´s it but, very few of them give you a detailed report about all the changes made to the site.

Most people just let this past as their main priority is to have a site loading under 3 seconds.

Do you rely more on pluging to get these results or you´re more of a "hands down" type of guy? :D :p
I'm also interested in the same question.

I'm also interested in the same question.
Again its website to website, i usually go through the plugin lists and guide you on a better replacement or why your site can do without a plugin, then your overall image sizing and optimizing and then how to improve your CLS and database optimization and more ..

I mean this service is for free :) so do consider that.

i am using divi builder
I am curious how it works, optimizing is for a page or entire domain and pages?
what happens after updating themes and plugins?
do you have to redo whole process after updates?
friendly thanks

Reactions: digital pink
i am using divi builder
I am curious how it works, optimizing is for a page or entire domain and pages?
what happens after updating themes and plugins?
do you have to redo whole process after updates?
friendly thanks
Divi is usually hard, they have the most bloatware template builder.
Optimization will be done accross the site
Plugins if updated is okay, theme if unless you change it or is a big update you may have to do it again.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock