• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Resource icon

WordPress Plugin for SMS Gateway - Use Your Android Phone as SMS/MMS Gateway (SaaS) 10.0.1

No permission to download

rakibul31de

Jul 29, 2022
rakibul31de submitted a new resource:

WordPress Plugin for SMS Gateway - Use Your Android Phone as SMS/MMS Gateway (SaaS) - Wordpress Plugin

1663176555095.png

WordPress Plugin for SMS Gateway - Use Your Android Phone as SMS/MMS Gateway (SaaS)

Featured:
  • Sand SMS by user using API.
  • Sand Order Notification
  • Sand New user Notification
  • SMS Campaign
1663176616808.png

Install Details:
  1. Goto the directory of text-cart->includes->gateways->
  2. change server link
  3. now all file add a zip
  4. upload your plugin & install
  5. Goto settings
  6. Set your API and...

Read more about this resource...

Reactions: TonyDeity and Babak
@Babak Hi Bro could help me or to find someone could help me with this plugin i have this SMS gateway it's working fine with DIGIT & WP NOTIF plugin but i want it working with this pluign ( Clone from WP SMS ) and the author didn't respond

@Babak Hi Bro could help me or to find someone could help me with this plugin i have this SMS gateway it's working fine with DIGIT & WP NOTIF plugin but i want it working with this pluign ( Clone from WP SMS ) and the author didn't respond
sry never test it please

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock