• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Wordpress Security problem

daya143

Apr 5, 2020
Hi all,
My site: unsiteweb.fr
Problem: i thought(not sure) i have some malicious code or files on my site.
When i google my site i saw this message (( Shopping Basket. Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site! ))
i share with you 3 images please check it.

Capture d’écran 2020-05-12 à 00.48.20.png Capture d’écran 2020-05-12 à 00.48.06.png Capture d’écran 2020-05-12 à 01.07.48.png

The 3rd image is good, i took with rankmath but it not show in google.
Please Help me

Last edited:
With Wordfence premium scan i cant find any issues but with sucuri i see this
Capture d’écran 2020-05-12 à 02.23.55.png
With Wordfence premium scan i cant find any issues but with sucuri i see this

ok here your problem, as you can see this domain, was a fake shoe store you can check here and got index really fast on google somebody probably got mad and commented on the site or left a feedback link to your site and that got index that how it happed it's really hard to remove something once is index unless reported to google in search console my suggestion is to get another clean domain that's not blacklisted or keep your domain and link it to search console with good SEO and try to get more traffic to index faster but io suggest to get another domain

Good Luck ;)

add.PNG

link.PNG efw.PNG

Reactions: daya143
How i can get more traffic faster? where i can report in search console? please help

i type the my site url? usiteweb.fr or the malware site link?
if i remove my site url, i think it take 6month you index

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock