• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Worksuite Saas - Project Management System

Worksuite Saas - Project Management System 5.3.9

No permission to download
This looks like just an update file, can you share a full archive of the latest version?
I don't really have much free time right now.

this version here in the forum works well. But after it came 3 new updates. :(

this version here in the forum works well. But after it came 3 new updates. :(

Well, if no one can share the updated source, I can't do anything.

Oh, and the author updated this resource with the non SaaS version. That was a bit confusing.

Last edited:
Oops! An Error Occurred
The server returned a "404 Not Found".
Something is broken. Please let us know what you were doing when this error occurred. We will fix it as soon as possible. Sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Create .htaccess with the following content:
Apache config:
<IfModule mod_rewrite.c>
<IfModule mod_negotiation.c>
    Options -MultiViews
</IfModule>

RewriteEngine On

RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} -d [OR]
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} -f
RewriteRule ^ ^$1 [N]

RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} (\.\w+$) [NC]
RewriteRule ^(.*)$ public/$1

RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-d
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-f
RewriteRule ^ server.php
</IfModule>

Any app with a front controller needs custom url rewriting to work properly.

Yeah, sorry. You will still need the .htaccess though.

Hi @Weev

I replaced the files and came back with my backup .env file so I wouldn't lose the translation and my previous settings, but that brings up the verify-purchase page. Is there a way to put your nulled version without losing my translation and settings? Your updated version is the latest version?

Is this the latest version? I will have to do a fresh installation, because I already had everything ready but I have problems with version 3.7.2

Hi Guys thank you for al the discussion. I don't find .env files along with the downloads. i did read that it is available in version 3.4 in this thread but could not find that version. can somebody please simply upload .env file here so that we could have installation successfully? thank you

Also please note it does ask for the purchase code after installing version 3.8.7 so what to do now? Thank you 1602757680949.png

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock