• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WP All Import Pro

WP All Import Pro v4.8.7

No permission to download
Curious if anyone else is getting stuck at final Step 4 of the import.

Im trying to import variable Woocommerce products (add-on plugin) but it wont allow me to set a "Unique Identifier". Nothing happens when I click Confirm.

I even rolled back to the previous version release but Im having the same issue.

Any help is sincerely appreciated.
Just put any code in licence fields and save.

Reactions: KarmaticOne
Last edited:
Really appreciate your help @NullMaster

In the interim, if anyone else has a client deadline they are trying to meet, I pivoted and managed to successfully import products from CSV > Woocommerce utilizing "WooCommerce Product CSV Import Suite" with some minor tweaking.

Hope this helps some of you.

hey, thanks for the recommendation @KarmaticOne i just tried the plugin, but unfortunately it doesn't support brands, any idea of another plugin.
meanwhile am waiting for @NullMaster
thank you all

hey, thanks for the recommendation @KarmaticOne i just tried the plugin, but unfortunately it doesn't support brands, any idea of another plugin.
meanwhile am waiting for @NullMaster
thank you all

Unfortunately @rafikhanine , I did not try any other plugins after I found success with WooCommerce Product CSV Import Suite....

However, I'd be curious if the "grouped" product type might work for brands, assigning attributes could theoretically be a workaround for you. In this scenario, Import Suite should be able to do the trick

Alternatively, once you have all your products imported you could use an additional plugin like "Woocommerce Brands" to assign brands.

Hope that helps, best of luck.

EDIT: The Oracle himself, Mr @Babak just dropped an update to "Woo Import Export WordPress Plugin v5.3.0" you might want to check out if the other plugins I mentioned previously aren't suitable for your needs:

Last edited:
Reactions: rafikhanine
Unfortunately @rafikhanine , I did not try any other plugins after I found success with WooCommerce Product CSV Import Suite....

However, I'd be curious if the "grouped" product type might work for brands, assigning attributes could theoretically be a workaround for you. In this scenario, Import Suite should be able to do the trick

Alternatively, once you have all your products imported you could use an additional plugin like "Woocommerce Brands" to assign brands.

Hope that helps, best of luck.

EDIT: The Oracle himself, Mr @Babak just dropped an update to "Woo Import Export WordPress Plugin v5.3.0" you might want to check out if the other plugins I mentioned previously aren't suitable for your needs:

hey,
i just used "Woo Import Export WordPress Plugin v5.3.0" and it worked perfectly with the Brands assigned, thank you so much. to you and @Babak and @NullMaster for the incredible work

• Love
Reactions: KarmaticOne
hey,
i just used "Woo Import Export WordPress Plugin v5.3.0" and it worked perfectly with the Brands assigned, thank you so much. to you and @Babak and @NullMaster for the incredible work

Great to hear! Importing products can be a pain to work through, but with that comes great satisfaction once the task is completed. Hats off to you bro.

• Love
Reactions: rafikhanine
@NullMaster u never got back :(

please fix latest version, it wont pass step 4. It throws a error 500

Thank you babak.

For some reason it's not working for me. I overwrited old version with this (4.6.4) and won't work. But, when I use it on fresh install, its working

Thank you babak.

For some reason it's not working for me. I overwrited old version with this (4.6.4) and won't work. But, when I use it on fresh install, its working
no idea so remove old plugin and install it again

Reactions: chm
After some days plugin doesn't work anymore. The buttons On the new import page not working.

After some days plugin doesn't work anymore. The buttons On the new import page not working.
I also did not open the sections in step 3. I disabled the premium seo pack plugin and it works now. In short, the reasons for not working are usually due to the incompatibility with other add-ons.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock