• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WP E-Signature - Get Contracts Signed using Your WordPress Website

WP E-Signature - Get Contracts Signed using Your WordPress Website 1.8.8

No permission to download
Of course it’s clean, if you’ve been hacked before using this plugin it was due to a bug in the plugin’s own developers that was fixed in version 1.5.6.8, this bug was widely used and gave full access to the entire Wordpress installation, so neither in previous versions nor now any malicious code was inserted in this plugin the flaw was the clean plugin too.

Thanks for the response. I appreciate your help.

Reactions: bytbt
Obviously some of you have gotten this working, but I'm getting a infinite loop 302 redirect when trying to open the plugin controls. Anyone seeing the same and any solution? And this is with 1.5.6.8 and 1.5.6.9.

Update: I just can't get it to work no matter what I try to do. I killed off all my plugins thinking it might be a conflict, but still doesn't work. It's like wp_redirect as used in the code is bouncing me back and forth between esign-settings and esign-docs or something like that. Bummer...

Last edited:
Obviously some of you have gotten this working, but I'm getting a infinite loop 302 redirect when trying to open the plugin controls. Anyone seeing the same and any solution? And this is with 1.5.6.8 and 1.5.6.9.

Update: I just can't get it to work no matter what I try to do. I killed off all my plugins thinking it might be a conflict, but still doesn't work. It's like wp_redirect as used in the code is bouncing me back and forth between esign-settings and esign-docs or something like that. Bummer...
Don't any problem here, working like a charme! :unsure:

@Babak please update topic and report guys to null.

Below is an updated version of the WP e-Signature v1.5.7.1 plugin and all Business Addons updated to the latest versions.

Untouch version. Please @NullMaster , @phpcore or someone else can try nulled the plugin and repost.
The Babiato community thanks! (y)

👇👇👇👇👇👇

Attachments

• e-signature+business-addons-v1.5.7.1-UNTOUCH.zip
    7.1 MB · Views: 43
Reactions: maumaju
@Babak please update topic and report guys to null.

Below is an updated version of the WP e-Signature v1.5.7.1 plugin and all Business Addons updated to the latest versions.

Untouch version. Please @NullMaster , @phpcore or someone else can try nulled the plugin and repost.
The Babiato community thanks! (y)

👇👇👇👇👇👇
hi, can we get the new update - 1.5.7.2 .. thnx

Hi, The following is the most recent version I downloaded from Babiato. As a token of my gratitude, I'm uploading everything I download in the most recent version. Thanks for restoring this awesome community forum, Thanks @Babak

Attachments

• e-signature-6.6.7-Nulled.zip
    7.3 MB · Views: 1
Hi, The following is the most recent version I downloaded from Babiato. As a token of my gratitude, I'm uploading everything I download in the most recent version. Thanks for restoring this awesome community forum, Thanks @Babak

Attachments

7.3 MB · Views: 2
  • Love
Reactions: bytbt and JRGWxRxZ

Attachments

7.3 MB · Views: 0
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock