• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WP Fastest Cache Pro

WP Fastest Cache Pro v1.7.0

No permission to download
Babak updated WP Fastest Cache Premium with a new update entry:

WP Fastest Cache Premium v1.5.6

Download WP Fastest Cache Premium v1.5.6 Nulled Free
v1.5.6

• to exclude Bridge Woocommerce Dropdown Cart widget automatically for the widget cache
  • to load the Instagram images via Lazy Load (Smash Balloon Social Photo Feed)
  • to remove type=“text/javascript“ attribute
  • to disable widget cache id widget_id does not exist
  • to fix Notice: Undefined offset: 0 in powerful-html.php on line 35

Read the rest of this update entry...

Babak updated WP Fastest Cache Premium with a new update entry:

WP Fastest Cache Premium v1.5.7

Download WP Fastest Cache Premium v1.5.7 Nulled Free
v1.5.7

• to add Ogden (Utah) located server for image optimization
  • to add Frankfurt (Germany) located server for image optimization
  • to add Hamburg (Germany) located server for image optimization
  • to add Mumbai (India) located server for image optimization
  • to fix Undefined offset: 7 in logs.php on line 84
  • to support data-skip-lazy attribute

Read the rest of this update entry...

Image Optimization dont work.
It show me a message "Please try later..." and i tried and its a same problem for more than 5 times.

Thanks for reply.
Now its broke?/its useless now? i need to reinstall?
IF it's broke, You can see that if it's come back to the free version... Check the WP Fastest Cache Options... you can tell from there, Or u can reinstall it to make sure all things good... Then use WP-Optimize Premium if you interested in Compress images & Database Cleanup...

Here is 1.5.8 untouched. please null it.
thnx
@NullMaster

Attachments

• wp-fastest-cache-premium.zip
    71.1 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:
installable + premium (You have to install both)
Something Wrong!
Dosn't save any adjustment made in the option settings! tried it more than once!
"I mean here/ the premium options"
I can enable them, but once i refresh the page, everything goes back like never done it!

Something Wrong!
Dosn't save any adjustment made in the option settings! tried it more than once!
"I mean here/ the premium options"
I can enable them, but once i refresh the page, everything goes back like never done it!
Works well for me. Please share ss.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock