• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WP Frontend Admin (Premium)

WP Frontend Admin (Premium) v1.21.1 Untouched

No permission to download
In multisite it has an option to have a unic dashboard for all subsites in the frontend of a subsite.
dashboard.exemple.com - dashboard for all site like shopify
Exemple.com - the main site
site1.exemple.com
site2.exemple.com
site3.exemple.com
They all go in dashboard.exemple.com not in wp-admin to make settings...
Only the pro plan for multisite has this...
there are so many differences between wp and shopify :D

1.11.0 nulled

Attachments

• display-admin-page-on-frontend-premium-1.11.0-nulled.zip
    1 MB · Views: 25
Reactions: actnow
Does it work with multisite?
No it does not ..
On multisite, after creating dashboard - when accessing the dash board you get the below

You attempted to access the "Dashboard" dashboard, but you do not currently have privileges on this site. If you believe you should be able to access the "Dashboard" dashboard, please contact your network administrator.

If you reached this screen by accident and meant to visit one of your own sites, here are some shortcuts to help you find your way.

The original only with activatiaon on serial works for multisite. It has to be nulled like multisite...

@Babak - @AlphaPrime - check this version for the multisite v1.11.0 but it's required license key I have activated with a trial key from their website and I have tested it and it works for the multisite netowrk. Can anyone null it, please?
I had the same one... it is not working on nulled
The Trial still has the same problem! You need to buy to make it work...

"You attempted to access the "Dashboard" dashboard, but you do not currently have privileges on this site. If you believe you should be able to access the "Dashboard" dashboard, please contact your network administrator.

If you reached this screen by accident and meant to visit one of your own sites, here are some shortcuts to help you find your way. "

It doesn't work as a "Platform" version, it works as a "Standard" version. I tried the free trial and they sent me a license key for the Platform version with the same plugin file, I think there is a way to make it active as Platform, not Standard. Check the screenshot this option only available for the Platform version.

Attachments

• global-settings-3.jpg
    global-settings-3.jpg
    448.6 KB · Views: 31
Reactions: Ghost99
It doesn't work as a "Platform" version, it works as a "Standard" version. I tried the free trial and they sent me a license key for the Platform version with the same plugin file, I think there is a way to make it active as Platform, not Standard. Check the screenshot this option only available for the Platform version.
That's true... It works as standard version and not as platform version... @NullMaster can you please help with this... It is missing one important setting that is shown in the screenshot..

Reactions: diluk
@jfoc it is the file that I provided which I got for signing up for the platform trial version.. can you please see how we can use the platform version?

is this the same as the one I did nulled?
Even the one you nulled it only active as standard version and not as platform version, Can you make it work as platform version? anyone manage to make it work as platform ??

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock