• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WP Legal Pages Pro - WordPress Privacy Policy Plugin

WP Legal Pages Pro - WordPress Privacy Policy Plugin 8.5.0

No permission to download
Not nulled make it nulled yourself.
Bro thanks for share plugin. I will null it for this forum exclusively

anyone please null this plugin

Bro here you can download nulled version of pro. You must install free version before install PRO. If null not activate instantly after upload and activation plugin - you can insert any data in api and license.

I take version from murkerz and null it so share not nulled plugins to me and i can null it for you if i have time.

Attachments

• wplegalpages-pro_8.1.0_nulled.zip
    393.6 KB · Views: 190

Bro here you can download nulled version of pro. You must install free version before install PRO. If null not activate instantly after upload and activation plugin - you can insert any data in api and license.

I take version from murkerz and null it so share not nulled plugins to me and i can null it for you if i have time.
The wizard isn't working correctly.

this null is not working, cant access the pro templates. Thnx anyway

Thanks a lot. Very much needed. But this is not working, please kindly update.

Last edited:
Sadly, you need the WP legal pages version matching this plugin, or you won't get pro. The latest version of wp legal pages does not work with the old version of wp legal pages pro.

I have included a wplegalpages that will work with this version of pro.

Attachments

• wplegalpages.zip
    782 KB · Views: 46
Reactions: amit338
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock