• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WP Shifty - The Ultimate WordPress Speed Up Tool Plugin

WP Shifty - The Ultimate WordPress Speed Up Tool Plugin v1.0.3 Nulled

No permission to download

snifferplant

Trusted Uploader
Apr 11, 2019
Mauritius
snifferplant submitted a new resource:

WP Shifty - Manage your Plugins

With the latest version of the Wp Shifty The Ultimate WordPress Speed Up Tool Plugin you can improve the performance of your website by optimizing CSS, Javascript, etc.

Disable plugins on specific pages, devices or post types, to improve performance and achieve 100% in the PageSpeed Test.

With Wp Shifty The Ultimate WordPress Speed Up Tool you can reduce page size individually or globally and optimize javascript and CSS.

Remove unused codes or change anything you need, preload important...

Read more about this resource...

¡Hi thank you for the contribution as always!

I decided to give a try to this amazing plugin but for some reason it only says: "Error - Conditions are not matching with the preview". Has anyone faced the same problem or know how to solve this? I tried to update the permalinks but all seems to be ok.

wpshifty doesnt work.png

I decided to give a try to this amazing plugin but for some reason it only says: "Error - Conditions are not matching with the preview". Has anyone faced the same problem or know how to solve this? I tried to update the permalinks but all seems to be ok.

wpshifty doesnt work.png
Hi,I don't meet that problem on my websites. I can't help you. Hope you will find someone to help you ;)

wpshifty doesnt work.png
Same here, maybe it's a bug.

Bugs in addition:
  • Plugins are listed twice under the "Plugins" tab
  • Nothing can be switched off under CSS and JS-TABS
Cheers
Astra

Reactions: FueraDeLinea
Hello, I have the original WP Shifty plugin version 1.0.6, can anyone help to make nulled? Or tell @Babak me who you have to pass the plugin to make it nulled.

Thanks

Last edited:
Hello, does anyone know how to nulled this plugin? I leave here the Original V. 1.0.6

Attachments

• wp-shifty.zip
    2.2 MB · Views: 14
Reactions: zmayyem
@Gpl Descargas Wp , please read this comment for @Morehere at this page :

Code:
https://babia.to/threads/wp-shifty-%E2%80%93-the-ultimate-wordpress-speed-up-tool-0-1-14.64066/page-2#post-976215

Can you zip and share the installed version of the plugin , not the downloaded version ? because as I understand that some files need to be added to the plugin folder remoetly after you activate the plugin , is this true @Morehere ?

@Gpl Descargas Wp, por favor lea este comentario para @Morehere en esta página:

[CÓDIGO] https://babia.to/threads/wp-shifty-–-the-ultimate-wordpress-speed-up-tool-0-1-14.64066/page-2#post-976215 [ /CÓDIGO]

¿Puedes comprimir y compartir la versión instalada del complemento, no la versión descargada? porque, según entiendo, algunos archivos deben agregarse a la carpeta del complemento de forma remota después de activar el complemento, ¿es esto cierto [USUARIO = 51482] @ Morehere [/ USUARIO]?
I wait for @Morehere to answer and if so, I´ll share the installed one without a problem. I suppose it will be the one installed with the added license, right? I hope there are answers if it can be done nulled

Last edited:
@Gpl Descargas Wp , please read this comment for @Morehere at this page :

Code:
https://babia.to/threads/wp-shifty-%E2%80%93-the-ultimate-wordpress-speed-up-tool-0-1-14.64066/page-2#post-976215

Can you zip and share the installed version of the plugin , not the downloaded version ? because as I understand that some files need to be added to the plugin folder remoetly after you activate the plugin , is this true @Morehere ?
This plugin maybe need some file to be downloaded from author server. If license shared or the one who has uploaded this as resource he should upload the whole file with database. Then this plugin might work properly after nulling.

I
This plugin maybe need some file to be downloaded from author server. If license shared or the one who has uploaded this as resource he should upload the whole file with database. Then this plugin might work properly after nulling.
ok so if I upload it to the database I add the license key and download it, could you make it nulled?

wpshifty doesnt work.png
What is the browser you are using

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock