• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WP Staging Pro - OneClick Solution for Creating Staging Sites

WP Staging Pro - OneClick Solution for Creating Staging Sites v5.4.2

No permission to download
Hello,
First of all, I'd like to thank you once again for your contribution.
⚠️ Secondly, a few days ago, I posted here about the problem I encountered when loading this extension on the domain. Systematically, I encountered a MINE error (406 Not Acceptable).
I got round the problem by uploading via an ftp client. It's not the best thing I've done!
Just long enough for the domain's anti-virus crawler to do its thing and here's the result...
An infected file with the following path and name: /staging/wp-content/plugins/wp-staging-pro/vendor_wpstg/aws/aws-crt-php/gen_stub.php
The file has been quarantined and as a precautionary measure, I've deleted the extension and am going to carry out a more in-depth analysis of the entire domain to see if this has generated any corollaries.
For the time being, I simply wanted to warn you, without making any peremptory statements, as I don't know what's going on. I leave it up to the members to form their own opinions based on their knowledge and expertise.
All the best.
@Babak ; @TassieNZ

I can without hesitation say that this file:
/staging/wp-content/plugins/wp-staging-pro/vendor_wpstg/aws/aws-crt-php/gen_stub.php
was never edited. It has nothing to with by-passing the licensing function. Could be a false flag from your anti virus software, because there was never any issues or reports from other members regarding this or a similar issue.

I can without hesitation say that this file:

was never edited. It has nothing to with by-passing the licensing function. Could be a false flag from your anti virus software, because there was never any issues or reports from other members regarding this or a similar issue.
Hello @donaconda,
Thank you for clearing up your doubts.
The file in question is still seen as potentially malicious by the server's defence system and the extension is systematically quarantined. All I have to do now is look for an alternative.
Thanks again.
Kind regards.

donaconda updated WP Staging Pro - OneClick Solution for Creating Staging Sites with a new update entry:

WP Staging Pro - OneClick Solution for Creating Staging Sites v5.1.1 [NULLED]

5.1.1 Release November 07, 2023​

• New: Make WP Staging compatible up to PHP 8.3 RC. #2543
  • New: Add option in settings UI to force use FTP extension over FTP curl method for remote uploading backup using FTP. #2731
  • New: Add constant WP_DEVELOPMENT_MODE with value all to new staging site. WP_DEVELOPMENT_MODE constant was added in WordPress 6.3. #2792
  • New: If the “wpstg_push_excluded_tables” filter is used to exclude tables from the push process, these...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Babak updated WP Staging Pro - OneClick Solution for Creating Staging Sites with a new update entry:

WP Staging Pro v5.1.3

Download WP Staging Pro v5.1.3 - One-Click Solution for Creating Staging Sites Nulled Free
= v5.1.3 =

* Fix: There was a potential security vulnerability due to which a malicious user could eventually exploit and access the wp staging cache folder. This issue is now fixed. The security issue was found by Thanks to Dmitrii Ignatyev from cleantalk.org. #2908
* Fix: Siteground related issue: file_put_contents() doesn't free up resource automatically immediately, which caused error 500...

!!! NOT MY ORIGINAL RELEASE!
It uses still an outdated Nulling method that will possibly break your site !!!

Last edited:
donaconda updated WP Staging Pro - OneClick Solution for Creating Staging Sites with a new update entry:

WP Staging Pro - OneClick Solution for Creating Staging Sites v5.1.3 [NULLED]

5.1.3 Release November 17, 2023​

• Fix: There was a potential security vulnerability due to which a malicious user could eventually exploit and access the wp staging cache folder. This issue is now fixed. The security issue was found by Thanks to Dmitrii Ignatyev from cleantalk.org. #2908
  • Fix: Siteground related issue: file_put_contents() doesn’t free up resource automatically immediately, which caused error 500 during backup extraction on SiteGround hosting...

THIS IS MY OFFICAL RELEASE.
Please use this. Thank you! 🙏🏻😍

WP Staging Pro - OneClick Solution for Creating Staging Sites v5.1.4 [NULLED]

5.1.4 Release December 13, 2023​

• New: Add smart exclusion options for backup creation and allow exclusion of cache files, post revisions, spam comments, unused plugins and themes and deactivated plugins with a single click. #2758 🎄
  • New: Add ‘Refresh License Status’ button beside ‘Activate License’ and ‘Deactivate License’ button. #2809
  • New: Show modal in free version when there are performance issues after creating backup. #2721
  • New: Add option to...

WP Staging Pro - OneClick Solution for Creating Staging Sites v5.2.0 [NULLED]

5.2.0 Release December 20, 2023​

• New: Support up to WordPress 6.4.2
  • New: Adding feature to create backup of individual network site in multisite installations. #2795
  • New: Add backup settings in backup logs. #2969
  • Fix: Automatic backup repair if the backup file index is corrupted. #2861
  • Fix: Saves remote storage backup in the database for use when calculating the number of backup to keep on remote storage. #2856
  • Security: Prevent accessing...

WP Staging Pro - OneClick Solution for Creating Staging Sites v5.3.1 [NULLED]

5.3.1 Release January 15, 2024​

• Fix: Handle warnings when unable to unserialize serialized data during cloning. #3004
  • Fix: Don’t logout when restoring backup wp.com site on last step when database was not restored. #3031
  • Fix: PHP Fatal error: Uncaught TypeError when using Litespeed server. #3060

5.3.0 Release January 14, 2024​

• New: Add backup and restore support for sites hosted on WordPress.com. #2433
  • New: Add...

3.3.3​

• New: Support for WordPress 6.4.3
  • New: Add filter wpstg.push_excluded_directories to exclude specific folders during push. #3050
  • New: Add ‘Do review link’ to backup success modal after staging site and backup creation. #3085
  • Enh: Reduce number of API calls to wp-staging.com for version number checking. #3091
  • Enh: Add option to use APPEND Mode for uploading backup using FTP from settings UI. #3044
  • Enh: Add loading icon during activation of the free version. #3041
  • Enh: Improve the message when backup has been created with older version of WP Staging. #3033
  • Enh: Make sure the checkbox icon appears at centre on all system. #2920
  • Enh: Make sure that font size and view layout is consistent in staging and reset modal. #3104
  • Fix: Can not update email address for sending error reports. #3109
  • Fix: Deprecation message about dynamic properties thrown by Google Drive Api Model class. Show exact error message when unable to get resume URI for Google Drive backup upload. #3076
  • Fix: Make sure to not check external DB credentials in free version while creating staging site. #3054
  • Fix: Editing the backup schedule sometime re-creates the schedule cron at a wrong time. #3101
  • Fix: Add filter to hide primary key changes message and include primary key details in the system information. #2972
  • Fix: Not all files are sometimes pushed under certain situation. #3082
  • Fix: Scheduled Backups unable to run when a manually created backup exists. #3089
  • Fix: The backup retention number of Google Drive backups isn’t honored. #3063
  • Fix: Handle issues when unable to fetch information for external database during cloning requirements. #3029
  • Fix: Show correct version of WP Staging in backup and staging log files. #3010
  • Fix: Type error when passing multiple parameters using hooks methods. #3064
  • Fix: Reduce height of the delete staging site modal. #3058
  • Tweak: Keep only wp-staging* plugins active during database renaming process on backup restore to avoid conflict. #3095
  • Tweak: Deprecate Filter ‘wpstg.ftpclient.forceUseFtpExtension’ as we already provide alternate option in FTP settings UI. #3053
  • Tweak: Improve success message after push about clearing site and theme cache, which may be required if the front page appears different than expected. #3003
  • Dev: Add initial level logic to support Backup Compression and Restore of Compressed Backups. #2555
  • Dev: Reduce number of manual e2e dispatch call by adding wp cli and cloud storages e2e in full PRO e2e suite and run them in parallel. #3073

Reactions: Unreal_NFS

WP Staging Pro - OneClick Solution for Creating Staging Sites v5.3.3 [NULLED]

PLEASE TAKE NOTE!

The previous 5.3.3 release was not mine, and I cannot confirm the authenticity of the source.

The attached file for this release is named "wp-staging-pro v.5.3.0" [Nulled].zip, but it is actually v5.3.3. Sorry for the confusion.
Thank you, hellearth, for bringing this to my attention 🙏🏻

5.3.3 Release February 05, 2024​

• New: Support for WordPress 6.4.3
  • New: Add filter wpstg.push_excluded_directories to exclude specific folders during push. #3050
  • New: Add ‘Do review link’ to backup success modal after staging site and backup...

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock