• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WP Ultimo - a Tool for Creating a Premium WP Network

WP Ultimo - a Tool for Creating a Premium WP Network Version 2.1.0 - Untouch File

No permission to download
As you may have noticed we were not able to get a lot of betas out in this interim as some of the issues reported were a bit more complex than what we were anticipating. We do have beta 2 ready to be released on Monday and I’m hoping to get a couple more of those until the new release date, Mar 1st.

Hey guys, thank you so much for the beta of this amazing plugin. Any chance you can get the latest beta? Thanks!

don't have a v2 beta 5, latest version is v2 beta 2
👇 👇 👇 👇 👇

On the official site, Beta 2 is the latest available for download. Newer beta are only through update on sites with beta installed. I don't have beta installed on a site.

Reactions: thelab
hi , do anyone have ultimo 1.0.13 all addons , i have everything but doesnt work properly ,especially i need good working affiliate wp

hi, is it ok to use the beta version? or better wait till 2.0 release... final release suppose to be in Feb 2021, since like there are issue on beta1...

hi, is it ok to use the beta version? or better wait till 2.0 release... final release suppose to be in Feb 2021, since like there are issue on beta1...
i have 2.0 beta 2 , but its too has some issue thats why implnning to use 1.10.13 till 2.0 stable release comes, but i require addons , in the above download link there were only 4 addons available , i have rest addons but affiliatewp integration addon is not working

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock