• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WP Webhooks Pro - The #1 WordPress Automation Plugin

WP Webhooks Pro - The #1 WordPress Automation Plugin 6.1.5 [UNTOUCHED]

No permission to download
1) Untouched versions can be uploaded as a courtesy, for example in my case after I spent 100s of $'s of my money on it, contributing it to the community to possibly null, if they can.
2) The main function of the plugin is actually webhooks, not the (Zapier-like) integrations. The webhooks should work just fine with the nulled version above.

So, to summarise -> if you don't have anything helpful to say, especially when you have 0 resource contributions in a year of activity, maybe rather not say it.

I have many resources on the forum and that forum crashed when my profile was lost. I think you made your post wrongly, the right place would be for you to have asked someone to nulled it and then to have opened the mentioned tropic who helped you. Your post is in the wrong place.

If someone has downloaded the latest version of our friend nulled and cannot use it because of the integrations, you can try going to "settings" and activating these options according to the image

1677296647070.png

WPIT submitted a new resource:

WP Webhooks Pro - The #1 WordPress Automation plugin

Read more about this resource...
Please, can you update?

Markdown (GitHub flavored):
6.1.4: April 28, 2023
New Features:
Sync post meta data between posts on the same site, multisite networks and remote sites
WooCommerce triggers now authenticate automatically. No custom user ID required.
The "Date change format" action now supports converting timezones

New integrations:
Cron Scheduler
Discord
FileMaker by Claris
Routee
Typeform
WPCode

New triggers:
Cron Scheduler: Cron job executed
Cron Scheduler: WordPress cron job executed
FileMaker by Claris: Webhook request received
Paid Memberships Pro: Membership level updated
Routee: Webhook callback received
Typeform: Entry submitted
Typeform: Typeform webhook request received

New actions:
Discord: Send channel message
FileMaker by Claris: Create record
FileMaker by Claris: Delete record
FileMaker by Claris: Duplicate record
FileMaker by Claris: Get records
FileMaker by Claris: Update record
Routee: Send SMS
SQL: Run remote SQL queries
WPCode: Activate snippet
WPCode: Deactivate snippet

Tweaks:
The "Text letter case adjustments" trigger now supports unicode characters of different types
Remove possible non-GSM characters that appear via some WordPress objects
Extended the Flows action execution timeout from 30 seconds to 60 seconds.
Optimized the text of endpoints
Optimized Flow layout

Fixed issues:
The common variable for time did not return the correct format within the Flow testing functionality
Wrongly migrated actions could've caused a fatal error in rare occasions when visiting the "Receive Data" tab
The Venue ID and Organizer ID weren't correctly assigned in some Events Calendar versions for creating an event

For developers:
Added the integration slug to the endpoint details object
Authentication template fields can now use the "attribute" key which allows to alter the HTML inputfield attributes
New function WPWHPRO()->scheduler->get_next_action( $args ) to get the next scheduled action for a specific hook
Query fields now support timezones

Reactions: julanjubalam
@WPIT Hello, my friend.
Please update this resource when you have the time to do so. Thanks for the previous updates. Appreciate you.

I have not used this plugin yet. A question came up though, do the add-ons exist within the plugin or do they need to be downloaded separately and if so, can you share them with the community?

I have 6.1.1 version nulled lifetime license active but cannot install any integration. Anyone can check and solve it ?

Attachments

• wp-webhooks-pro.zip
    4.6 MB · Views: 21
sharmanhall updated WP Webhooks Pro - The #1 WordPress Automation Plugin with a new update entry:

WP Webhooks Pro - The #1 WordPress Automation Plugin

= 6.1.5: July 22, 2023 =

**New integrations:**

* Lemon Squeezy
* Profile Builder by Cozmoslabs

**New triggers:**

* Lemon Squeezy: Order created
* Lemon Squeezy: Subscription cancelled
* Lemon Squeezy: Subscription created
* Lemon Squeezy: Subscription expired
* Lemon Squeezy: Subscription paused
* Lemon Squeezy: Subscription payment failed
* Lemon Squeezy: Subscription payment successful
* Lemon Squeezy: Subscription resumed
* Lemon Squeezy: Subscription unpaused
* Lemon Squeezy...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: maxpayneinfo
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock