• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WPIDE - File Manager & Code Editor Premium

WPIDE - File Manager & Code Editor Premium 3.4.8 [NULLED]

No permission to download

sharmanhall

Trusted Uploader
Aug 7, 2022
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Babak submitted a new resource:

WPIDE - File Manager & Code Editor Premium - Download WPIDE - File Manager & Code Editor Premium Nulled Free

wpide.jpg
Download WPIDE - File Manager & Code Editor Premium Nulled Free
A fresh modern UI that makes it easy to browse and manage your files.
Using native WordPress Filesystem API to perform file operations securely.
Create files & folders or bulk upload folders directly within the file manager dropzone.
Download one or multiple files & folders at once. Folders will be downloaded as zip files.
Easily zip or unzip files. Backup your whole...

Read more about this resource...

The plugin gives a critical error
Can you give more information please? Maybe post the error log for this? Have you got the Free AND Pro installed? Does it actually need the Free version? Thanks. :)

Sorry, but this doesn't make sense to me. I don't understand the translation!

Also, this forum is English only. :)
😂 I think he meant the original version from the author works perfectly but the one Babak posted made his website crash.

Language is indeed sometimes a barrier. 🤣

😂 I think he meant the original version from the author works perfectly but the one Babak posted made his website crash.

Language is indeed sometimes a barrier. 🤣
I agree, language makes it hard at times, although Google translate normally does a better job!

However, I need to know what the errors are (probably from the error log) in order for the nulling to be looked at. :) And I need to know if the free version is actually required, or just the Pro.

I've installed just the Pro on a test site and it is activated and can't see anything missing. However, I've never used this so not really sure what is meant to be there!!! :)

Is there anyone here who knows this plugin and can fully test it for me and give complete feedback please.

If so, please PM me and I'll give you a test site login for testing.

TassieNZ :)

Is there anyone here who knows this plugin and can fully test it for me and give complete feedback please.

If so, please PM me and I'll give you a test site login for testing.

TassieNZ :)
i try install free and pro works well
1661145482032.png

yes, if free is not actiated premium get fatal error when activated
Strange. When I just activated the Free version, it deactivated the Pro. And the other way around! :)

Just sent you a test login to look! :)

Strange. When I just activated the Free version, it deactivated the Pro. And the other way around! :)
and now i try to activated pro only, free version is deactivated, and try to activated free the pro also get deactivated automatically :unsure:
got the same case like yours :D

and now i try to activated pro only, free version is deactivated, and try to activated free the pro also get deactivated automatically :unsure:
got the same case like yours :D
Thanks. Back to a work in progress! :)

Reactions: Al-Gazil
This is not very clear whether tis is nulled or not nulled (Nulled Free)

I get a fatal error when trying to activate this... not sure what the issue is. Also, version 3.4.3 is now the current.

This is the latest untouched version. I tried to manage it to make pro functions to work without activation with no success. Can anyone try to null it for us? Thanks in adv!

Attachments

• wpide-pro.zip
    18.1 MB · Views: 8
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock