• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WPjobster - Service Marketplace WordPress Theme

WPjobster - Service Marketplace WordPress Theme v5.8.1 + Addons

No permission to download
@TassieNZ, Please update this theme along with add-ons the version is 6.1.7 which is not latest but is an update to our current resources. I hope it helps.

CHANGE LOG BELOW

6.1.7 – 21 Dec 2022​

Features
* Added search for Jobster Settings & Design

Improvements
* Performance improvements

Bugfixes
* Fixed cursor jumping for pm page when another language than default is selected
* Fixed arbitration email details
The theme is broken. https://www.tistalents.com

@Hijaker
@koosie96

Can you help me with an xml demo to download ?
I installed it but it does not have a page and home, I need a demo please
version 5.8.1
there is no such thing as a demo, you install it (if it is a working version) and it should all be there, if not it seems your version is corrupt and not nulled, that happens a blank page when they not nulled

there is no such thing as a demo, you install it (if it is a working version) and it should all be there, if not it seems your version is corrupt and not nulled, that happens a blank page when they not nulled
which one can I use nulled, you have

you maybe have it but i do not know where you got it my version does not come from this website, i suggest to reinstall it, and i can not help you with the homepage!!!!

Reactions: jonatan
you maybe have it but i do not know where you got it my version does not come from this website, i suggest to reinstall it, and i can not help you with the homepage!!!!
This option was disabled, I don't know why
Where do I live that, how can I solve it?

SMAGrE9.png

Is this the latest version?
no it is not, latest version you can check on wpjobster website, however all plugins do not work with the latest version since they changed everything... i do NOT recommend the latest version, the version available here is a good version all plugins work (gateways as well, what is important)... i use it on 3 websites for a long time

@koosie96

hey man, hope you're well.

just a quick question...does your paypal payment gateway work? I downloaded v5.8.1 from here, installed it, and all went fine but everytime I try to do the purchase, I get WordPress critical error

PHP Warning: session_start(): Session cannot be started after headers have already been sent in /home/market/wp-content/themes/wpjobster/includes/theme-setup/sessions.php on line 5
PHP Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent in /home/market/wp-content/themes/wpjobster/includes/functions/functions-currency.php on line 62

What WP and PHP version do you use on your website?

Thanks in advance

@koosie96

hey man, hope you're well.

just a quick question...does your paypal payment gateway work? I downloaded v5.8.1 from here, installed it, and all went fine but everytime I try to do the purchase, I get WordPress critical error

PHP Warning: session_start(): Session cannot be started after headers have already been sent in /home/market/wp-content/themes/wpjobster/includes/theme-setup/sessions.php on line 5
PHP Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent in /home/market/wp-content/themes/wpjobster/includes/functions/functions-currency.php on line 62

What WP and PHP version do you use on your website?

Thanks in advance
I do not use Paypal, only from third party and that goes by the gateway (transaction.cloud)

Reactions: PigBenis
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock