• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WPLoyalty - Points and Rewards for WooCommerce PRO By WPLoyalty

WPLoyalty - Points and Rewards for WooCommerce PRO By WPLoyalty v.1.2.8

No permission to download
Haven't tested this out yet but am looking to use it, if they have updated the plugin so that it now needs to be nulled I can have a look at it if you want to post a clean copy @BlazeX ? I've managed to null some stuff in the past.

Haven't tested this out yet but am looking to use it, if they have updated the plugin so that it now needs to be nulled I can have a look at it if you want to post a clean copy @BlazeX ? I've managed to null some stuff in the past.
you have file update last ?

BlazeX updated WPLoyalty - Points and Rewards for WooCommerce PRO By WPLoyalty with a new update entry:

WPLoyalty - Points and Rewards for WooCommerce PRO By WPLoyalty v1.2.4

• Added: Birthday and level email(Pro)
  • Added: WooCommerce order note
  • Added: Number of orders with order value or count(Pro)
  • Added: Display Conditions - user role, level, level with next level
  • Added: show level badge
  • Improved: Date format display
  • Improved: One time birthday edit(Pro)
  • Fix: json response validation
  • Fix: variable product review(Pro)

Read the rest of this update entry...

for some reason, when I update to the newest version, the update goes ok but I cannot see the overview screen. If I revert back to the previous version, 1.2.3 it works fine

for some reason, when I update to the newest version, the update goes ok but I cannot see the overview screen. If I revert back to the previous version, 1.2.3 it works fine
Is it convenient to take a screenshot?

The page needs to be refreshed all the time, this is an old problem of the plug-in

Update: I cleared the cache in my browser and it worked.

I will try again, It works flawlessly with 1.2.3. Are you saying I need to delete all of the cache from my browser?

Last edited:
Update: I cleared the cache in my browser and it worked.

I will try again, It works flawlessly with 1.2.3. Are you saying I need to delete all of the cache from my browser?
This plugin has been having issues loading in the admin panel in previous versions. If there is a blank situation, you need to refresh the page until the screen appears.

They've fixed this a bit in the last couple of updates, but it still happens occasionally. You still need to keep refreshing the page to display the screen.

@BlazeX May I ask which plugin have you moved to? for your store?
I still use the plugin, I just can't get updates. However, it does not affect use and all functions can be used normally.

If there are many people who need to update this plug-in, we can consider group purchasing.

Reactions: kokos75
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock