• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

wProject - wProject is an informative project management system built on WordPress

wProject - wProject is an informative project management system built on WordPress v5.2.0 + Addons

No permission to download

simplysexyboy

Trusted Uploader
Oct 24, 2020
U.S.A
  • Love
Reactions: 1369 and Babak
Babak updated wProject - wProject is an informative project management system built on WordPress with a new update entry:

wProject v4.0.0

Download wProject v4.0.0 - wProject is an informative project management system built on WordPress Nulled Free
v4.0.0 (20th January 2023)

1. Improvement: New filter on the Projects page to show only projects you are managing (for project managers only).
  2. Improvement: Project managers have a new account setting to only show projects they are managing on the Projects page.
  3. Improvement: Access reports directly from the project edit page.
  4. Improvement: Prevent accidental...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reports Pro for wProject v1.1.3
Clients Pro for wProject v1.3.1
Gantt Pro for wProject v1.3.2
Contacts Pro for wProject v1.3.1

Attachments

• clients-pro_1.3.1.zip
    168.5 KB · Views: 42
  • contacts-pro_1.3.1.zip
    192.8 KB · Views: 35
  • gantt-pro_1.3.2.zip
    347.3 KB · Views: 43
  • reports-pro_1.1.3.zip
    182 KB · Views: 49
Guys, I didn't renew my license. I no longer need this plugin, so I can't help with that anymore. Thanks, Babak, anyway!

• Love
Reactions: Babak
Thank you so much. This is the only site I specifically go to to search for plugins. You give it your due :)

They added new plugins.

Open Graphıte Pro
Notely Pro
What The FAQ Pro
Polarıse Pro
WP Exıt Popups Pro
Better Address for Gravıty Forms

and wFroject 4.1

Last edited:
In addition, I think the add-ons have not been touched. I'm very interested in wProject. More precisely, with project management systems. Good luck to everyone

In addition, I think the add-ons have not been touched. I'm very interested in wProject. More precisely, with project management systems. Good luck to everyone

Babak updated wProject - wProject is an informative project management system built on WordPress with a new update entry:

wProject v4.2.2

Download wProject v4.2.2 - wProject is an informative project management system built on WordPress Nulled Free
v4.2.2 (9th February 2023)

1. Improvement: Task ID now links to task in WP Admin (when option is enabled, and when user is administrator).
  2. Fix: Broken admin styles for ‘Task Group’ post type.

wProject v4.3.1

Download wProject v4.3.1 - wProject is an informative project management system built on WordPress Nulled Free
v4.3.1 (25th February 2023)

1. Fix: Issue introduced in previous update that prevented users from seeing all Kanban board items.
  2. Improvement: New Kanban board filter to only show your own tasks.

Who knows why I get error when activating Kanban Boards for WordPress?
Fatal error: Cannot redeclare Kanban() (previously declared in...

• Love
Reactions: 1369 and Lalo
The wProject 4.8.1 doesn't install

Installing plugin from uploaded file: wproject_4.8.1.zip​

Unpacking the package…

Installing the plugin…

The package could not be installed. No valid plugins were found.

Plugin installation failed.

How to fix this issue?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock