• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Writer - Best blogging app ever

Writer - Best blogging app ever 22 July 20

No permission to download

White Devil

Trusted Seller
Trusted Uploader
Banned User
Jan 6, 2019
world
babiato.co
White Devil submitted a new resource:

Writer - Best blogging app ever - blog, blogging, social, writer

Preview.jpg

Writer App Build with Kotlin and Java
Mobile app solution using a Kotlin and Java framework created by Google is open-source mobile application development. It is used to develop applications for Android, You can create without sweating the small things.

App Features :
  • Beautiful UI design
  • Light and Dark mode
  • Easy login with google
  • Public Post
  • Multiple Category...

Read more about this resource...

Reactions: Romantiq
Thanks @White Devil

Successful compiled both app, running perfectly
Just a small request whenever this update you also update here in Babiato. Please its my humble request.

Thanks again Bro

Reactions: White Devil
Thanks @White Devil

Just a small request whenever this update you also update here in Babiato. Please its my humble request.

Thanks again Bro
Cool, it is working fine ???
Is it firebase hosted or need any hosting provider?

Thank you so much, better to call me sis, than calling me bro :ROFLMAO:
Sorry about that bro thing, i dint know about your gender, one more thing, i dont make sis on real or as well as internet because i already own 2, yes i do make friends because i believe relation of friendship is more beautiful then relation of sis or bro.

Reactions: iamanoob
Thanks @White Devil

Thanks again Bro
I need your help bro , i am getting error . screen freezing in startup , and app is continously loading loading and loading , please help me to settle this app .

I need your help bro , i am getting error . screen freezing in startup , and app is continously loading loading and loading , please help me to settle this app .
Same problem for me also sir,
It freezes on the login screen only

It is using struck at login page, that's it
Not moving forward sir.
Also, it is not showing full page also ( Signup with Google is not showing)

Tomorrow is sunday In India, if possible give me your teamviewer id, i will help there, it will take max 15 min for me, get ready with your firebase account and android studio loaded in pc

It is using struck at login page, that's it
Not moving forward sir.
Also, it is not showing full page also ( Signup with Google is not showing)
Yah same thing happening to me , the developer of the application updated this app 2 times in single day , read comments on the official page , i think this version is that buggy version that he uploaded 1st , then he fixed screen freezing bug and uploaded it again ,

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock