• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WS Form PRO - Build Better WordPress Forms

Attention
If anyone has an untouched version of this plugin, send it to me in private messages, I want to see the code and understand how the plugin developers track the owner and then block his license. Such beacons should be cleaned up before publishing the plugin to the community.

If anyone shares an untouched version, don't worry, I won't post it to the community without your permission. Thank you.

@DjRemember I know your license has been blocked. Can you send me in private messages untouched version of the plugin after uploading which your license was blocked? I need exactly the untouched version of the plugin you posted here. I am in the process of nulliing in on this plugin I have a fresh version from someone else with a license. And I'm examining the files for beacons so the developers can determine who shared the license and whose license they will block. Thank you.

A pretty good plugin with Form functionality that doesn't have a shared version yet :cry:

Thank you for trying for everyone!
If anyone can share the untouched archive of this plugin with me in private messages, please send. I don't need your license, I just need the untouched archive that you downloaded in your personal cabinet on the official WS Form website.
Thank you for trying for everyone!

Anyone want to get this plugin? Let's teaum up and buy it. There is Black Fiday coupon. I would rather support the developer.

I've got the agency version of WS Form but I will be creating gig on fiverr and here if you want I can install it for you on your site. Maybe I will need to create GB thread so I would kindly ask the administrators here to advice if I need to do that too. Thanks

Is this file obtained under your license?
No. I haven't shared the WS Form here. I'm making gigs on Fiverr and Upwork so I can install the plugin and/or add-ons on client sites. I know there was a member who shared the untouched version here and they suspended his account. How true is it, who knows?

No. I haven't shared the WS Form here. I'm making gigs on Fiverr and Upwork so I can install the plugin and/or add-ons on client sites. I know there was a member who shared the untouched version here and they suspended his account. How true is it, who knows?
Send it to me before you share it with this topic. Otherwise, the license of the person who installed the plugin for you will be revoked after you share it with the community. The developers monitor this forum and use special beacons in the file to track the license.

Thank you very much! I always wanted to try this plugin.
Forgive me for being newbie here, will this get approved by admin/staff added to resources, like other resources?
If this file coming directly from you I will use it.
Basically what I mean, Im not fully accustomed how this forum works yet. For exmaple, maybe resources nulled by members are reviewed and approved by staff, and which are not approved, are plugins from somewhere around internet and you should use them and your own risk.
I'm just being too cautious, never used nulled things because I understand the risks, that's why I tried nulled plugins only from this website, as I think it minimizes the risk.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock