• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Xain - Hotel Management System with Website nulled

Xain - Hotel Management System with Website nulled v2.5

No permission to download

sand

Trusted Uploader
Nov 29, 2020
sand submitted a new resource:

Xain - Hotel Management System with Website - Xain - Hotel Management System with Website - CodeCanyon Item for Sale Live Preview Screenshots Our

Key Features of XainHotel :​

• Display all conversation information and menu on any mobile devices with a variant screen size. E.g. desktop, tablets, smartphones. And Multi-Language can be supported.
  • In the admin panel, it has a dashboard, where user can easily get information about Today Booking, Total customer, Total Amount, Total Booking, and etc. with graphical view.
  • Admin panel for creating individual admin user, here admin can perform create, read...

Read more about this resource...

Hi, thanks for sharing buddy...Question: Has anybody able to install it? i'm trying in my local server and getting this error message:

1660957733720.png

Any idea?

Update:

Here's what i did, i deleted all lines from line 276 and set to True in the Requirements.php:

View hidden content is available for registered users!

1660958711725.png

Last edited:
Hello, Thanks for sharing, Could you please upload the addons as well?

Thanks

I couldn't install it by default, would someone give me the database with an admin user I installed it here but it didn't create any

addons?

DO NOT INSTALL THIS SCRIPT ON LIVE SERVER
MY HOSTING HAS BEEN SUSPENDED DUE TO THIS MALWARE SCRIPT..
It does not have any malware I have it running in a cpanel and it is working, a little slow but I think it is because of some plugins that need to be updated.

Reactions: TechBrain
Hi, thanks for sharing buddy...Question: Has anybody able to install it? i'm trying in my local server and getting this error message:

1660957733720.png

Any idea?

Update:

Here's what i did, i deleted all lines from line 276 and set to True in the Requirements.php:

*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***

1660958711725.png

Just comment those lines:

Code:
    function smtp_check(){
//        $apdomain = $this->domain();
//        $f = @fsockopen($apdomain, 25) ;
//        if ($f !== false) {
//            $res = fread($f, 1024) ;
//            if (strlen($res) > 0 && strpos($res, '220') === 0) {
//                return TRUE;
//            }
//            else {
//				return FALSE ;
//                return TRUE ;
//            }
//        }
//        @fclose($f);
        return TRUE;
    }

}

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock