• While creating requests or asking for support in the existing XenForo threads please maintain XenForo support policy strictly.

• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Xenforo CMS v2.2.12 Nulled Full

Xenforo CMS v2.2.12 Nulled Full v2.2.15 Full Nulled

No permission to download
after installing i face server error i mentioned below help to fix that
Stack trace
#0 src/XF.php(184): XF\Error->logError('XenForo stats c...', false)
#1 src/XF/Job/CollectStats.php(75): XF::logError('XenForo stats c...')
#2 src/XF/Job/CollectStats.php(9): XF\Job\CollectStats->performStatsCollection()
#3 src/XF/Job/Manager.php(253): XF\Job\CollectStats->run(G)
#4 src/XF/Job/Manager.php(195): XF\Job\Manager->runJobInternal(Array, G)
#5 src/XF/Job/Manager.php(79): XF\Job\Manager->runJobEntry(Array, G)
#6 job.php(42): XF\Job\Manager->runQueue(false, 8)
#7 {main}
Request state
array(4) {
["url"] => string(8) "/job.php"
["referrer"] => string(30) "https://blackhack.in/admin.php"
["_GET"] => array(0) {
}
["_POST"] => array(0) {
}
}

after installing i face server error i mentioned below help to fix that
Stack trace
#0 src/XF.php(184): XF\Error->logError('XenForo stats c...', false)
#1 src/XF/Job/CollectStats.php(75): XF::logError('XenForo stats c...')
#2 src/XF/Job/CollectStats.php(9): XF\Job\CollectStats->performStatsCollection()
#3 src/XF/Job/Manager.php(253): XF\Job\CollectStats->run(G)
#4 src/XF/Job/Manager.php(195): XF\Job\Manager->runJobInternal(Array, G)
#5 src/XF/Job/Manager.php(79): XF\Job\Manager->runJobEntry(Array, G)
#6 job.php(42): XF\Job\Manager->runQueue(false, 8)
#7 {main}
Request state
array(4) {
["url"] => string(8) "/job.php"
["referrer"] => string(30) "https://blackhack.in/admin.php"
["_GET"] => array(0) {
}
["_POST"] => array(0) {
}
}

Are you using CyberDeviL's XenForo?

hello @CyberDeviL my question about Patch 2 Nulled, can i use this nulled forum forever for my site- upload and install on my site and can run my site forever or only for limit time, is that like official xenforo forum software or this a update , shoud i install old version with this
Patch 2 Nulle d
zip or i can simply upload this Patch 2 Nulled
and make my new forum site. please tell me, i m a new and i dont know very much about xenforo so please help me :(

hello @CyberDeviL my question about Patch 2 Nulled, can i use this nulled forum forever for my site- upload and install on my site and can run my site forever or only for limit time, is that like official xenforo forum software or this a update , shoud i install old version with this
Patch 2 Nulle d
zip or i can simply upload this Patch 2 Nulled
and make my new forum site. please tell me, i m a new and i dont know very much about xenforo so please help me :(

Do you have idea about phpbb and myBB?

• Sad
Reactions: bhaikakaam
@ALiveVam
sf.png

Great to see you're going to purchase XenForo :)
My license will shortly be expired, then you can share it with us after your purchase .

Hello @CyberDeviL sir, please tell me, can I use zip you uploaded for lifetime for my site, please give me reply, reply fast as possible 🙏
Can I upload Patch 2 Nulled and use my database with zip you upload. Please help

Last edited:
Hello @CyberDeviL sir, please tell me, can I use zip you uploaded for lifetime for my site, please give me reply, I creating a small forum for cancer patients so please reply fast as possible 🙏
Can I upload Patch 2 Nulled and use my database with zip you upload. Please help

IT DEPENDS . . . YES ! YOU CAN USE IT ON ANY OF YOUR WORK . . IT'S SAFE (better to use the copyrighted version then) . .

BUT LIFETIME ??

The more days passes by, newer security vulnerabilities comes by , hence XenForo releases atleast 1 or 2 updates every between 2 months . . . Beside PHP versions too are updated sometimes . . .

So better to update xenforo wherever possible . . . BUT STILL, YES , you can use xenforo for lifetime . .

• Love
Reactions: bhaikakaam
IT DEPENDS . . . YES ! YOU CAN USE IT ON ANY OF YOUR WORK . . IT'S SAFE (better to use the copyrighted version then) . .

BUT LIFETIME ??

The more days passes by, newer security vulnerabilities comes by , hence XenForo releases atleast 1 or 2 updates every between 2 months . . . Beside PHP versions too are updated sometimes . . .

So better to update xenforo wherever possible . . . BUT STILL, YES , you can use xenforo for lifetime . .
Thank You for clear answer, 😊 and BTW you are not devil, you are Hero for us 😊 thanks for helping people 🙏

Reactions: CyberDeviL
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock