• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

XSender - Bulk Email, SMS and WhatsApp Messaging Application

XSender - Bulk Email, SMS and WhatsApp Messaging Application 2.1.1-NULLED

No permission to download
My bro we find ourselves in this kind of furum to help each other and not to play the pro by pretending that the scripts we nulled are our own, there are people here who really need help and who have no resources to publish either because everything they can publish has already been published by other people or what they have published has not been approved by the admin.
In my case, I'm pushing another account in which I've already published more than 200 resources with no constraints for anyone because we don't create these resources, we just find solutions. I also have this account which has no resources for finding solutions to problems, but it's the face of bad guys like you, because I know you don't have a solution to this script, you've just done a bit of DIY and you think you're a pro, but you've got nothing!

Remark: when we want to help, we don't set any conditions, because I think that when you didn't have any resources yet, you used what others had already done.
very well said!!!!!!!!! Couldn't agree more

Does someone has nulled application link, I can't access the last link cause I have not uploaded any resource while I can upload UZMart but don't know how it will get approve ASAP cause I am in need of this app urgently.

After nulled setup everything is fine WhatsApp will working after 1 hour all msgs was pending pending email also pending SMS pending cron job was working fine but msgs was not delivered.

Any one know what's the problem..??❓

After nulled setup everything is fine WhatsApp will working after 1 hour all msgs was pending pending email also pending SMS pending cron job was working fine but msgs was not delivered.

Any one know what's the problem..??❓

npm running? don't forget to put it in pm2

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock