• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

YellowPencil - Best #1 Visual CSS Style Editor

YellowPencil: Visual CSS Style Editor v7.6.1

No permission to download
from what i can tell the only file changed is waspthemes-yellow-pencil\editor\js\yellow-pencil.js
unfortunately js is very hard to tell what's changed, I mean i *see* it but making clear sense of it is another matter... and I don't trust trying to fix this myself so personally I am just staying at the 7.6.0 version until someone more skilled/experienced with this fixes it (i also don't use yellowpencil except on one friend's website he has it). So some of those changes might be the FIXES and some of the changes might be things that need to be NULLED, so I really dunno. If you compare the js file with the previous version you'll see what I mean (unless you are a js god and it's all easy for you) .. for me it's not clear enough to mess with it.

ALSO, the previous version just had the following line in yellow-pencil.php after the "Basic" block added as the null:
update_option('yp_purchase_code', 'aaaaaaaa-bbbb-cccc-dddd-eeeeeeeeeeee');

so like here:
1711586390155.png

You could try adding this, but I really suspect that js file needs fixing too, and for that verdict I defer to the more experienced (or at least more adventurous and patient!) folks here.

Ok I looked at the js more anyway and saw "is.subscriptionactive" being checked and replaced some stuff so this is likely working. Dunno .. I guess someone who uses this can report back.

Attachments

• waspthemes-yellow-pencil_7.6.1_null.zip
    5.2 MB · Views: 17
Reactions: boomerangz
can you null the new?
7.6.1 is still the current version of this plugin.
Untouched was posted above.
I posted version with license from previous version + modifications of the js files.
Babiato resource download uses the license from previous version (works fine).

null adds this line to yellow-pencil.php:
update_option('yp_purchase_code', 'aaaaaaaa-bbbb-cccc-dddd-eeeeeeeeeeee');

I tested both nulled versions and they work (and my js modification was likely unnecessary).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gustave
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock