• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

YITH WooCommerce Badge Management

YITH WooCommerce Badge Management v2.21.0

No permission to download

2.12.0 - Released on 15 December 2022​

If anyone has this please post. Thank You.

2.12.0 - Released on 15 December 2022​

• New: support for WooCommerce 7.2
  • Update: YITH plugin framework
  • Update: language files

Attachments

• yith-woocommerce-badge-management-premium_2.12.0.zip
    2.5 MB · Views: 37
  • Love
Reactions: KarmaticOne

2.13.0 - Released on 16 January 2023​

• New: support for WooCommerce 7.3
  • New: badge products rule condition for bestsellers
  • New: badge placeholders and placeholders list in modal

Attachments

• yith-woocommerce-badge-management-premium_2.13.0.zip
    2.5 MB · Views: 55
Anyone got 2.14.0 ? Latest update...

2.14.0 - Released on 16 February 2023​

• New: support for WooCommerce 7.4
  • New: compatibility with Fana theme
  • Tweak: take product_id if exists

Thanks

Anyone got 2.14.0 ? Latest update...
untouched

Attachments

• yith-woocommerce-badge-management-premium_2.14.0.zip
    2.5 MB · Views: 52
untouched

badges is lock

Attachments

• badges is lock.jpg
    badges is lock.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 11
  • Love
Reactions: tomi500
Sorry, but I can't activate it.
Ignore the activation window that pops up after the installation is complete (close the window and activate later). Then check the license status from the left menu YITH / License activation. The plugin is active and the license is listed as bab***@....

Ignore the activation window that pops up after the installation is complete (close the window and activate later). Then check the license status from the left menu YITH / License activation. The plugin is active and the license is listed as bab***@....
I installed it several times, the error is the same, it is not activated and the activation does not come out.

I installed it several times, the error is...

You probably have not changed the key file that controls the licence or a bad record in the database by some procedure. Check the yit_plugin_licence_activation table in database, the content in the option_value field is in my case:

a:1:{s:34:"yith-woocommerce-badges-management";a:9:{s:5:"email";s:15:"[email protected]";s:11:"licence_key";s:36:"24f65b81-7083-588f-14bb-c717c6db6eb9";s:15:"licence_expires";s:10:"2130224279";s:7:"message";s:2:"OK";s:9:"activated";b:1;s:16:"activation_limit";s:4:"9999";s:20:"activation_remaining";s:4:"9998";s:13:"is_membership";b:1;s:11:"marketplace";s:4:"yith";}}

We´are talking about the extension form post #149 of which works perfectly fine for me even without additional activation.

Last edited:
Reactions: hellosenben
You probably have not changed the key file that controls the licence or a bad record in the database by some procedure. Check the yit_plugin_licence_activation table in database, the content in the option_value field is in my case:

We´are talking about the extension form post #149 of which works perfectly fine for me even without additional activation.

I installed a new version of wordpress,
1 - installed woocommerce
2 - installed yith badge. And everything is super, activated plugin.
proof 1

proof2

3 - installed yith wishlist. And the license for badge is removed. https://gyazo.com/eb598d9b9af0582f5452c9a80a626f0b

3 - installed yith wishlist. And the license for badge is removed. https://gyazo.com/eb598d9b9af0582f5452c9a80a626f0b
You wrote earlier that it couldn't be activated. I don't know what version of Wishlist you have installed, the latest one from here or a newer one? In any case, you need either a completely nulled version of Wishlist so that it doesn't reach the other license, block access out of the server or find the place where the license is written (database) and copy the necessary data there, even the same as the badge plugin.

Last edited:
You wrote earlier that it couldn't be activated. I don't know what version of Wishlist you have installed, the latest one from here or a newer one? In any case, you need either a completely nulled version of Wishlist so that it doesn't reach the other license, block access out of the server or find the place where the license is written (database) and copy the necessary data there, even the same as the badge plugin.
I use all plugins from this forum

I use all plugins from this forum
In that case, everything should work. I have both plugins installed on localhost from here and they both work under the same license as I wrote above. Try uninstalling and reinstalling them one by one, if that doesn't help uninstall both, clear yith database record and install the plugins again. Btw, the license is only listed once in the database, that means it probably just installed wrong be itself.
Path to both tweaked lfiles is /plugins/yith.../plugin-uprage/lib/yith-licence-php check both if contains babiato line

Attachments

• yith-licence.jpg
    yith-licence.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 38
Last edited:

UNTOUCHED 2.18.0

2.18.0 - Released on 9 June 2023​

• New: support for WooCommerce 7.8
  • Fix: badge rules option saving with the membership integration
  • Fix: force integer value for quantity in rule
  • Tweak: added transient management to improve bestsellers rules performance
  • Tweak: best sellers badge rule performance improvements

2.17.0 - Released on 15 May 2023​

• New: support for WooCommerce 7.7
  • New: support for WooCommerce HPOS feature

Attachments

• yith-woocommerce-badge-management-premium_2.18.0.zip
    2.6 MB · Views: 36
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock