• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

YITH WooCommerce Wishlist

YITH WooCommerce Wishlist v3.26.0

No permission to download

Oops! We ran into some problems.​

This attachment cannot be shown at this time. Please try back later.

Reactions: ad777
no update? site says ran into some problems
"Site says ran into some problems"???!!! My site isn't saying anything like that. Only 'Site Health Status' is showing "Critical Issue: You should update one plugin" which WordPress always shows on any update due. It is normal. But other than this, no other error!!!

please update 3.26.0 @MrNoLimits

I wonder why this plugin or for that matter also other YITH plugins are so hard to find...
Because he sells his products on a personal portal, not in markets
And that it blocks the account of errant users
and periodically increases the amount of the product
So no one likes to lose their valuable account

Reactions: amjadalisial
tested the 3.26.0 version locally with wamp server. It seems to work without any issues.

Still I'm getting with the plugin YITH Core Framework the message that:
"This plugin is incompatible with the enabled WooCommerce feature 'High-Performance order storage (COT)', it shouldn't be activated."

Reactions: DarKMaSk
I'm so disappointed with this plugin. There seems to be hardly any new implementations, only has the usual set of features for a wishlist plugin.

I have also tested some time ago ti-wishlist-woocommerce-plugin link and I feel its much more robust and with much more useful features than Yith. I do recommend checking that plugin if you plan to use a more powerful wishlist.

But it's just my opinion

Reactions: DarKMaSk
I'm so disappointed with this plugin. There seems to be hardly any new implementations, only has the usual set of features for a wishlist plugin.
This is called marketing. :rolleyes: They never give detailed list of which bugs have been fixed and which files have been updated.

I have also tested some time ago ti-wishlist-woocommerce-plugin link and I feel its much more robust and with much more useful features than Yith. I do recommend checking that plugin if you plan to use a more powerful wishlist.
Thanks for the suggestion.
But it's just my opinion
Your opinion is good and useful.

Still I'm getting with the plugin YITH Core Framework the message that:
"This plugin is incompatible with the enabled WooCommerce feature 'High-Performance order storage (COT)', it shouldn't be activated."
See this: https://wordpress.org/support/topic...e-high-performance-order-storage-woocommerce/

Looks like that you are not the only one and YITH is not the only plugin which is facing this issue. It is an experimental feature and probably not yet complete and it is not released to use in production site. You should turn it off because it may cause harm to your site than making anything good. Actually, in my opinion, NO EXPERIMENTAL FEATURE FROM ANY PLUGIN OR FROM EVEN WORDPRESS SHOULD NOT BE TURNED ON IN PRODUCTION SITES. They are for EXPERIMENTING and probably to be reported by those who have purchased the plugin ... you know the drill. ;)😇

See this: https://wordpress.org/support/topic...e-high-performance-order-storage-woocommerce/

Looks like that you are not the only one and YITH is not the only plugin which is facing this issue. It is an experimental feature and probably not yet complete and it is not released to use in production site. You should turn it off because it may cause harm to your site than making anything good. Actually, in my opinion, NO EXPERIMENTAL FEATURE FROM ANY PLUGIN OR FROM EVEN WORDPRESS SHOULD NOT BE TURNED ON IN PRODUCTION SITES. They are for EXPERIMENTING and probably to be reported by those who have purchased the plugin ... you know the drill. ;)😇
There's a lot of plugins need to comply on that woocommece HPOS even if you put the compatibility code on top of each plugin still not compatible...
You will face a "sync" problem.

It's a new task for all the plugins developer out there.

Is it nulled by you or any other member of Babiato? Because in the installation instruction, the nuller asked to uninstall any other YITH plugins/themes (seriously??!!) and install their nulled framework and then install their nulled plugin and activate it with the given serial. So, I need to know whether it is nulled by you or Babiato members?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock