• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Yoast SEO Premium - Best Seo Plugin For WP

Yoast SEO Premium - Best Seo Plugin For WP v22.5

No permission to download
Como você pode estruturar o conteúdo para ficar melhor posicionado nos buscadores. Aprender os principais fatores de classificação e posicionamento no Google Conhecer ou principal plugin de SEO para WordPress atual
FREE

changed to the last one from the NullMaster, but problems still stay, I attach screenshots, For now, I will roll out to the previous version, it works fine 14.5

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 33
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 32
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 29
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 27
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 23
Same on mine:
An error occurred: unfortunately our Morphology feature is not working. Please make sure you activate your subscription in MyYoast(Opens in a new browser tab) and then reload this page to make it work properly.

Same on mine:
An error occurred: unfortunately our Morphology feature is not working. Please make sure you activate your subscription in MyYoast(Opens in a new browser tab) and then reload this page to make it work properly.
Do you really know how to use this plugin.

all functions working.
'morphologySupported' => $this->language_helper->is_word_form_recognition_active( $language ),
public function is_word_form_recognition_active( $language ) {
$supported_languages = [ 'de', 'en', 'es', 'fr', 'it', 'nl', 'ru', 'id', 'pt' ];

return \in_array( $language, $supported_languages, true );
}

sir, there was no problem till 14.6.1. we have directly uploaded in wp plugin directory. (unable to upload through add plugin, it just stuck and never finished!).
i tried to edit
wordpress-seo-premium\premium\assets\js\dist\wp-seo-premium-metabox-1470.min.js
in notepad++(Ctrl+F) look for "morphology: t" and change the response code to 200
but unable to find given keyword in notepad++
maybe i am just noob or particular keyword really doesn't in this version. i do
or maybe this error doesn't matter!
hope you can give us some easy solution!

sir, there was no problem till 14.6.1. we have directly uploaded in wp plugin directory. (unable to upload through add plugin, it just stuck and never finished!).
i tried to edit
in notepad++(Ctrl+F) look for "morphology: t" and change the response code to 200
Have you ever checked the wordpress php set settings. it works for me too. it doesn't work for you then this plugin does not work. :unsure:

i tried to edit
REMOVED Yoast and install it again

Have you ever checked the wordpress php set settings. it works for me too. it doesn't work for you then this plugin does not work. :unsure:
i don't know if there is any problem wiih my PHP settings, just search the net for the same error and certainly there are cases. (problem is too fresh google will take some time to report it!)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock