• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

youtube video blocked for copyright

sheiguey

Apr 25, 2020
hello everyone I hope you're doing well.
First of all, it's a pleasure to be a member of one of the best forums in the world. Thanks very much, dear Admin for this forum.
My question is about youtube videos Am new to youtube And every time when I make a video it says, " blocked for copyright" because I am using some content without permission. I will like to know if there is any way to bypass this.

First of all, it's a pleasure to be a member of one of the best forums in the world. Thanks very much, dear Admin for this forum.
My question is about youtube videos Am new to youtube And every time when I make a video it says, " blocked for copyright" because I am using some content without permission. I will like to know if there is any way to bypass this.
Mirror the video...Change its size, add borders, apply color filter and if you think your video is under some commentary or some stuff try appealing to YT

Mirror the video...Change its size, add borders, apply color filter and if you think your video is under some commentary or some stuff try appealing to YT

hello blackenFist . Thanks for your answer . Please what about songs or music copyright.

hello blackenFist . Thanks for your answer . Please what about songs or music copyright.
use NCS or vlog no copyright songs....Or the youtube's audio library is pretty amazing.

Best advice you will ever get.

Make your own videos, and stop using other people's video content.
In regards to sounds/music, you can you (as mentioned above) Youtubes own audio library.

Best advice you will ever get.

Make your own videos, and stop using other people's video content.
In regards to sounds/music, you can you (as mentioned above) Youtubes own audio library.
hello Khawk1. thanks for your answer don't worry the videos are mines. My problem was with the background music. And BlakenFist helped me with his advice..

because I am using some content without permission
Here is the thing, do not risk your channel of getting banned in the future. Beware, if you get copyright claim (not strike) that means some of the parts of the video matched the content of the copyright owner. Any time, he can strike your channel for violating their rights. To use the footages as fair-use, make sure to use only minimum parts from the original footage and mix it with other videos. That way, most likely, you won't have any issues in the future.

Hope this helps.

Here is the thing, do not risk your channel of getting banned in the future. Beware, if you get copyright claim (not strike) that means some of the parts of the video matched the content of the copyright owner. Any time, he can strike your channel for violating their rights. To use the footages as fair-use, make sure to use only minimum parts from the original footage and mix it with other videos. That way, most likely, you won't have any issues in the future.

Hope this helps.
thanks very much sir

If you don't like the YouTube audio library ,then check this thread :
[Giveaway] List of websites to download Royalty free music for free

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock