• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Youzify (formerly Youzer) - BuddyPress Community & WordPress User Profile Plugin

Youzify (formerly Youzer) - BuddyPress Community & WordPress User Profile Plugin v.3.4.9

No permission to download
There is a big bug in Youzer with wpForo forum plugin, wpForo has buddypress enabled integration to show its post at BuddyPress wall post and it does as it says.

but when you install and activate Youzer , wpForo posts do not show at BuddyPress Wall post and stops working there, I contacted with wpForo plugin support team and they replied that this is compatibility issue of Youzer to wpForo, so I should consult with Youzer team.
would you please fix this issue ? thank you in advance.

There is a big bug in Youzer with wpForo forum plugin, wpForo has BuddyPress enabled integration to show its post at BuddyPress wall post and it does as it says.

but when you install and activate Youzer, wpForo posts do not show at BuddyPress Wall post and stops working there, I contacted with wpForo plugin support team and they replied that this is compatibility issue of Youzer to wpForo, so I should consult with Youzer team.
would you please fix this issue? thank you in advance.
This is an issue between Youzer and Wpforo. Don't expect Youzer to fix the problem because they have built-in functionality with BBpress. Don't expect Wpforo to fix this either...because users have fought tooth and nail for support with Buddypress and Peepso. Finally, Wpforo supported Buddypress (limited and often unanswered) and another developer provided a plugin for peepso.

What you are dealing with is a compatibility issue. BuddyPress works! WPforo works! Youzer works! But they don't work without integration, and WPforo has no integration with Youzer.

Not trying to be the Debbie Downer - just highlighting the realities of dealing with developers. It's always someone else's responsibility to fix the problem...as all their stuff works! The only way this gets any kind of integration is through joint-requests. No one is going to do it without a lot of backing from people asking for it. It either becomes an added feature (to increase sales) or it becomes a sold separately plugin,...it will always be about money!

Reactions: Nabeel and Babak
This is an issue between Youzer and Wpforo. Don't expect Youzer to fix the problem because they have built-in functionality with BBpress. Don't expect Wpforo to fix this either...because users have fought tooth and nail for support with Buddypress and Peepso. Finally, Wpforo supported Buddypress (limited and often unanswered) and another developer provided a plugin for peepso.

What you are dealing with is a compatibility issue. BuddyPress works! WPforo works! Youzer works! But they don't work without integration, and WPforo has no integration with Youzer.

Not trying to be the Debbie Downer - just highlighting the realities of dealing with developers. It's always someone else's responsibility to fix the problem...as all their stuff works! The only way this gets any kind of integration is through joint-requests. No one is going to do it without a lot of backing from people asking for it. It either becomes an added feature (to increase sales) or it becomes a sold separately plugin,...it will always be about money!
Well narration, I got it (y) 👏

Reactions: NullMaster
youzer-- In my reviews yesterday, youzer is a very incompatible plugin. there is a constant problem. Let me show you how to make nulled. all plugins will work licensed.
file: youzer\includes\admin\class.youzer-admin.php

Code:
function save_addon_key_license() {

yz_update_option( $_POST['name'] . '_expires', 'lifetime' );
yz_update_option( $_POST['name'], 'license-key-here' );
wp_send_json_success( array( 'message' => __( 'Success !', 'youzer' ) ) );
exit();

youzer-- In my reviews yesterday, youzer is a very incompatible plugin. there is a constant problem. Let me show you how to make nulled. all plugins will work licensed.
file: youzer\includes\admin\class.youzer-admin.php

Code:
function save_addon_key_license() {

yz_update_option( $_POST['name'] . '_expires', 'lifetime' );
yz_update_option( $_POST['name'], 'license-key-here' );
wp_send_json_success( array( 'message' => __( 'Success !', 'youzer' ) ) );
exit();

at Youzer plugin official page they show following button, but in my case I never find this button anywhere at my website, would you please guide me about this :p

I
at Youzer plugin official page they show following button, but in my case I never find this button anywhere at my website, would you please guide me about this :p
Maybe because you do not have this installed? This is NOT a required plugin. But I wouldn't be adamant about installing it....as it has not been updated in a couple of years. Soon it will simply be too old.

Reactions: Nabeel
The mycred plugin does not open although it accepts the license. problem database or other incompatibility

I

Maybe because you do not have this installed? This is NOT a required plugin. But I wouldn't be adamant about installing it....as it has not been updated in a couple of years. Soon it will simply be too old.
yes this is not included in addons bundles, I thought this is built in function for Youzer thank you

The mycred accepts license...nothing else, other than to drop the hooks into the mycred directory. I don't believe there is any setting outside of mycred to worry about. But I have yet to seriously look into it.

@Babak & @NullMaster , let it be known that the current null method in 2.4.8 does not work. It locks access to the plugin settings. There is a label present that states lifetime license...however access to settings is locked as the plugin is still presenting the license key field. Entering any text does NOT affect the result. As an immediate fix, I simply replaced youzer\includes\admin\class.youzer-admin.php from 2.4.7.

The only change from 2.4.8 and 2.4.7 is the license code.

@Babak & @NullMaster , let it be known that the current null method in 2.4.8 does not work. It locks access to the plugin settings. There is a label present that states lifetime license...however access to settings is locked as the plugin is still presenting the license key field. Entering any text does NOT affect the result. As an immediate fix, I simply replaced youzer\includes\admin\class.youzer-admin.php from 2.4.7.

The only change from 2.4.8 and 2.4.7 is the license code.
he has a method. I'll post it soon. There is no problem with the license. problem compliance event.

Reactions: Voice4Vision
youzer 2.4.8 finall version
nulled method 2-
Code:
        yz_update_option('yz_social_share_license_key','GPLDB5F8DD8689E6ACA49D' );
        yz_update_option('yz_profile_completeness_license_key','GPLDB5F8DD8689E6ACA49D' );
        yz_update_option('yz_mycred_license_key','GPLDB5F8DD8689E6ACA49D' );
        yz_update_option('yz_edit_activity_license_key','GPLDB5F8DD8689E6ACA49D' );
        yz_update_option('yz_member_types_license_key','GPLDB5F8DD8689E6ACA49D' );
        yz_update_option('yz_buddypress_moderation_license_key','GPLDB5F8DD8689E6ACA49D' );
        yz_update_option('yz_activity_reactions_license_key','GPLDB5F8DD8689E6ACA49D' );

Last edited:
youzer 2.4.8 finall version

nulled method 2-
Code:
//license update by nullmaster--------------------------------------------------------------
        yz_update_option('yz_social_share_license_key','GPLDB5F8DD8689E6ACA49D' );
        yz_update_option('yz_profile_completeness_license_key','GPLDB5F8DD8689E6ACA49D' );
        yz_update_option('yz_mycred_license_key','GPLDB5F8DD8689E6ACA49D' );
        yz_update_option('yz_edit_activity_license_key','GPLDB5F8DD8689E6ACA49D' );
        yz_update_option('yz_buddypress_moderation_license_key','GPLDB5F8DD8689E6ACA49D' );
        yz_update_option('yz_member_types_license_key','GPLDB5F8DD8689E6ACA49D' );
        yz_update_option('yz_activity_reactions_license_key','GPLDB5F8DD8689E6ACA49D' );
        yz_updat_option('yz_edit_activity_license_key','GPLDB5F8DD8689E6ACA49D' );
//-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
did you remove the file, because file does not exists there

help ... the download button does not work ... maybe someone knows what's wrong

Attachments

• bp.PNG
    bp.PNG
    44.7 KB · Views: 20
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock