• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

YuuDrive Google Drive Sharer 2.3.2

[QUOTE = "dhanamerdeka, โพสต์: 361368, สมาชิก: 80927"]
สำหรับตอนนี้การสร้าง googledrive api + ใหม่ให้ตรวจสอบยากมาก
คุณต้องป้อนวิดีโอว่า api ทำงานอย่างไรรวมทั้งให้ซอร์สโค้ดแบบเต็มแก่ทีม Google และสุดท้ายคุณควรป้อนแบบฟอร์มที่จำเป็นและไม่บังคับทั้งหมดบนคอนโซล
หากฟอร์มอย่างน้อยหนึ่งแบบว่างเปล่าคุณอาจถูกปฏิเสธ
นี่คือตัวอย่างของการถ่ายภาพหน้าจอที่ได้รับการยืนยัน
หากคุณไม่ได้รับภาพหน้าจอนี้ คุณจะไม่สามารถเข้าสู่ระบบได้ (อืมคุณยังสามารถเข้าสู่ระบบได้ แต่คุณจะมีหน้า "แอปไม่ได้รับการยืนยัน" ก่อนที่คุณจะเข้าสู่ระบบ)
[ATTACH = เต็ม] 60074 [/ ATTACH]
(สกรีนช็อตสำหรับ api โดยใช้ sharer.nesia.my.id) - สคริปต์ googledrive sharer ธรรมดาหลังจาก yuudrive lol

ดังนั้นสำหรับตอนนี้ (2021) ฉันขอแนะนำอย่างยิ่งให้คุณทำการดาวน์โหลดโดยตรงจาก googledrive ที่ไม่ต้องให้ผู้ใช้เข้าสู่ระบบดังนั้นคุณจึงไม่จำเป็นต้องเข้าสู่กระบวนการตรวจสอบที่ใช้เวลานานและถูกปฏิเสธ

หากคุณถามวิธีการตรวจสอบ googledrive api ผ่านคอนโซลของ Google คุณจะยากที่จะทำตามบทช่วยสอนใด ๆ เกี่ยวกับเรื่องนี้เนื่องจากตอนนี้รายละเอียดและข้อกำหนดต่างๆได้เพิ่มมากขึ้นเรื่อย ๆ ดังนั้นฉันขอแนะนำให้สร้าง googledrive ของคุณเอง downloader ที่ดาวน์โหลดจาก serverside proxy หรืออื่น ๆ เช่น
rifky.nesia.workers.devหรือsharer.my.id (โครงการของฉัน)
บูธสองแห่งไม่ต้องการการดำเนินการใด ๆ หรือการเข้าสู่ระบบจากผู้ใช้
ผู้ใช้สามารถคลิกปุ่มดาวน์โหลดบนเว็บไซต์เท่านั้น
ผ่าน safelink (ถ้ามี) หรือไปที่หน้าดาวน์โหลดได้โดยตรง
คนงานหรือผู้แบ่งปัน

นั่นคือทั้งหมดที่ฉันแนะนำให้คุณฉันหวังว่าคุณจะเข้าใจประเด็นของฉัน
ยุคสมัยเปลี่ยนไปลิงค์ดาวน์โหลดของคุณควรจะเปลี่ยนด้วยแทนที่จะใช้สคริปต์เก่าคุณต้องค้นหาอันใหม่ใน babiato นี้หากไม่พบทางเลือกคุณสามารถค้นหาใน github มีจำนวนมาก .. ..
sharer.my.id ของฉันยังปรากฏหลังจากฉันค้นหาสคริปต์จำนวนมากบน github และฉันมีความคิดที่จะสร้าง sharer ของตัวเองโดยไม่ต้องดำเนินการของผู้ใช้เช่นล็อกอิน

และถ้าคุณเรียกใช้ webdownload เช่น ... ภาพยนตร์เพลงหรือซอฟต์แวร์ ...
ฉันขอแนะนำให้คุณมีลิงค์ดาวน์โหลดหลายลิงค์
ขั้นต่ำ 4
และฉันขอแนะนำให้คุณมีลิงก์ 2 หรือ 3 จาก 4 ลิงก์นั้นโฮสต์โดยคุณ
ในกรณีของฉันฉันมี
sharer (ผู้แชร์ปกติ), Sharer โดยไม่ต้องเข้าสู่ระบบ, ดาวน์โหลดผู้ปฏิบัติงาน googledrive โดยตรงและมิเรอร์มัลติอัพ
ดังนั้นหากบางลิงค์เสียฉันสามารถเปลี่ยนเป็นลิงค์ใหม่ได้โดยไม่ จำกัด การดาวน์โหลดให้กับผู้ใช้
เมื่อฉันเปลี่ยนลิงค์ก็ยังดาวน์โหลดจากลิงค์อื่นได้

นั่นคือทั้งหมด ... ขอบคุณ :)
การหาเงินบนอินเทอร์เน็ตเป็นเรื่องยาก แต่ถ้าคุณมีจิตวิญญาณและความหลงใหลฉันคิดว่าทุกคนสามารถสร้างรายได้จากอินเทอร์เน็ต XD
[/ QUOTE]
limite gdrive download
if you doesn't understand english then sorry i will not reply to what you talking about...
go and use translate.google.com

Just wanna share it because I saw many people looking for this, and I am happen to have it.
Download it here: https://mega.nz/#!4AUgTaaI!2rL9JSOPQA8BVmZSD1iWXsiw0_vNopQ7Mxc5KjvqPoM

Because I dont have the player and direct dl plugin, Make sure to set this line on library/config/config.php :
PHP:
$plugins['player'] = 1;
$plugins['directdl_api'] = 'https://dl.yuudrive.me/api/'; // set to 0 for disable

into:
PHP:
$plugins['player'] = 0;
$plugins['directdl_api'] = 0; // set to 0 for disable

I am using it right now, and its working fine.
Enjoy..

note: Link updated
bro how to login admin panel in yuudrive script

Just wanna share it because I saw many people looking for this, and I am happen to have it.
Download it here: https://mega.nz/#!4AUgTaaI!2rL9JSOPQA8BVmZSD1iWXsiw0_vNopQ7Mxc5KjvqPoM

Because I dont have the player and direct dl plugin, Make sure to set this line on library/config/config.php :
PHP:
$plugins['player'] = 1;
$plugins['directdl_api'] = 'https://dl.yuudrive.me/api/'; // set to 0 for disable

into:
PHP:
$plugins['player'] = 0;
$plugins['directdl_api'] = 0; // set to 0 for disable

I am using it right now, and its working fine.
Enjoy..

note: Link updated
thanks you for shared, but how to install source code on Wordpress? in this file, haven't file style.css

This is could not be installed on WordPress, should be separated, make sub folder or subdomain, than put this file on it install with tutorial above
tks for replied
i put it to cpanel file manager of my hosting, in folder public_html and extracted. Do i need to upload sharer.sql file in database folder to phpMyadmin

tks for replied
i put it to cpanel file manager of my hosting, in folder public_html and extracted. Do i need to upload sharer.sql file in database folder to phpMyadmin
Don't put in public, I said put in sub folder, or sub domain folder than import database Wich in SQL file

Reactions: ruongphimonline
screenshot-78.png

please help me!

How to implement team drive support?
Don't tell use NeoDrive script. because I can't put Direct download system on that script because not have data base.
Example of Direct Download : YuuDrive 2.3.2

How to fix
Code:
Fatal error: Uncaught PDOException: SQLSTATE[HY000] [2002] No such file or directory in /storage/emulated/0/www/yuudrive/library/yuudrive/yuudrive.class.php:24 Stack trace: #0 /storage/emulated/0/www/yuudrive/library/yuudrive/yuudrive.class.php(24): PDO->__construct('mysql:dbname=ne...', 'root', 'root') #1 /storage/emulated/0/www/yuudrive/library/autoload.php(9): YuuDrive\YuuDrive_db->__construct() #2 /storage/emulated/0/www/yuudrive/template/header.php(1): require_once('/storage/emulat...') #3 /storage/emulated/0/www/yuudrive/index.php(1): include('/storage/emulat...') #4 {main} thrown in /storage/emulated/0/www/yuudrive/library/yuudrive/yuudrive.class.php on line 24

How to fix
Code:
Fatal error: Uncaught PDOException: SQLSTATE[HY000] [2002] No such file or directory in /storage/emulated/0/www/yuudrive/library/yuudrive/yuudrive.class.php:24 Stack trace: #0 /storage/emulated/0/www/yuudrive/library/yuudrive/yuudrive.class.php(24): PDO->__construct('mysql:dbname=ne...', 'root', 'root') #1 /storage/emulated/0/www/yuudrive/library/autoload.php(9): YuuDrive\YuuDrive_db->__construct() #2 /storage/emulated/0/www/yuudrive/template/header.php(1): require_once('/storage/emulat...') #3 /storage/emulated/0/www/yuudrive/index.php(1): include('/storage/emulat...') #4 {main} thrown in /storage/emulated/0/www/yuudrive/library/yuudrive/yuudrive.class.php on line 24
1. your missing some files...

screenshot-78.png

please help me!
googledrive seems terminate ALL googledrive sharer that had common system so if you want to verify with that again... you should try another method that differ....

How to implement team drive support?
Don't tell use NeoDrive script. because I can't put Direct download system on that script because not have data base.
Example of Direct Download : YuuDrive 2.3.2
add the teamdrive supported api... to the current sites that you using... with that in place... your script will be able to works with teamdrive

hi everyone, any have tutorial for add login copy token offline use rclone API for nedrive script ?

thanks

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock